eleven

saturday 11:00 pm

"you're a dumbass, you know that right?" shawn said handing spare clothes to chris.

"i know, i know," chris shivered as he put the clothes on. he wasn't beaten badly but he knew he was gonna bruise, and he didn't know what to tell pia. "thanks again for getting me."

"yeah, in the middle of my date." shawn scoffed.

"oh fuck, man i completely forgot," chris apologized. "how was it?"

"she's really something," shawn started. "she's cold, a feisty one. if you think what she said on campus was humiliating, man that was just the beginning. i like her."

chris was confused. he's never seen shawn so vulnerable. it's usually him who has girls wrapped around his finger, not the other way around, "if she treats you like shit, why do you like her?"

shawn thought about it. it's not like she treats him like shit. well kind of, but that's because he is shit. she's just putting him into his place, "she keeps me grounded i guess, usually girls just want me for my body."

"to be fair, you want their bodies as well." chris laughed.

"shut the fuck up," shawn laughed with him. "but yeah, she's mysterious and i'm gonna sound like a cliche but she's one of a kind."

"you're just saying that because this is the first date where you didn't get your dick sucked."

"you're not wrong, my friend." shawn agreed. "but im not the only one who's whipped, you and pia seem to be close."

chris' cheeks turned even redder than it already was from the cold, "yeah, she's amazing. i like her a lot, so i asked her to be my girlfriend."

"what did we turn into?" shawn asked coming into a realization. "just last month we had at least four different girls a week, now we only have one."

"i'm gonna be completely honest with you man, it's the best feeling."

now shawn was determined to win her heart.

monday 9:30 am

amalie sat in her class paying no attention the the lesson. no, she wasn't distracted by her very attractive professor. she was distracted by someone else who is very attractive, but she doesn't want to admit it.

she couldn't stop thinking about him after the date. he was right about everything. he was an asshole for doing that to natalie, but in reality it was all natalie's fault. he was actually not as idiotic as amalie thought he was.

and the fact that he tried to get amalie to enjoy the date was kind of cute, of course she didn't want to admit that too. he has great baking skills and the cocoa was delicious.

but she didn't want to like him. she's only doing this for natalie. it was just one date and they'll never speak to each other ever again.

her thoughts were interrupted by the bell indicating that it was break. she made her way down with pia, who noticed her friend's odd behavior.

"you alright?" she asked.

amalie inhaled sharply and nodded, "yeah, yeah," pia gave her a look. "okay fine, i'm really stressed."

"tell me about it."

"i just-" wait, she couldn't tell her about shawn. especially now that they're nearing natalie. "can i tell you later? it's a long story."

"fine." pic sighed as she sat down with the rest of the girls.

"so, i was thinking," enya started. "we could go up north for the long weekend. my family has a cottage there where we can stay."

"i'm down, i have nothing to do." natalie said.

"yeah."

"same."

"okay so it's settled, and bring warm clothes it's going to snow a lot."

-

filler chapter. also this is INSPIRED by skam so not everything will be exact plus i haven't watched season 2 in a while haha. but i wanted to portray shawn and chris as fuckboys but not too much of an asshole. that's it much love ❤️