(10) I'm Sick Of This Game

Bella's POV:

I opened my eyes and blinked them to get rid of the darkness but it didn't disappear. I felt warm and my whole body was aching. My hands and legs were not bound this time. I groaned and sat up on the ground.

Suddenly I remembered about Gabriel and looked around. It was too dark to see around, I didn't know where I was, but the hard floor underneath me seemed like a concrete floor.

"Gabriel, are you here? Gabriel!" I screamed.

Then I heard the painful groan from the corner of the wall. I got up and ran towards the voice.

"Gabriel," I called his name again to hear his voice.

"Bella, I am here," he said and I kneeled down trying to search him. My hand touched his leg and I moved closer to him. I touched his face and he caught my wrist.

"Are you alright?" He asked, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm alright," I mumbled.

"You're hot," he said.

"What?" I said with a frown on my face.

"Your body feels warm. You have a fever," he explained and then touched my head.

"Well, I guess," I replied placing my head on his shoulder.

"Did you see who knocked me out?" he asked.

"One of the men who kidnapped us," I replied.

His body tensed and he clasped my hand in his.

"How did they find us?" he muttered.

"Maybe they were searching for us and knew the woods better than us," I mumbled.

"I'm so sorry, Bella," he said. When my name rolled out from his tongue I felt my body tingle. "You're in this mess because of me."

"Stop apologizing, please," I said squeezing his hand.

We heard the footsteps and sat up stood up straight. Gabriel pushed me behind him standing in front of me.

A door opened blinding us with the sudden light. We blinked our eyes to see the three men standing in front of us. The two men were the same from the forest dressed in black suits looking ugly as always. The third man was new I hadn't seen him before. They started talking to each other into a different language, I was unable to understand anything, but Gabriel's body was tensing with each word.

I decided to speak and take matters in my hand.

"Why have you kidnapped us?" I asked no one in particular.

All three heads snapped in my direction. I kept the firm gaze on them and stepped out from behind Gabriel.

"Let us leave, we haven't done anything. You both have been chasing us for two days or three, I don't even remember. We haven't eaten anything since the day you guys abducted us. We haven't even used a freaking bathroom for so many days and I need to pee!"

There was complete silence, a third unfamiliar looking man stepped out from the shadows. He had an elongated face, with a Roman nose, and sharp jaw. His sandy blonde hair sat on the top of his head in messy waves. His greenish eyes ran down on me in shock, taking me in from head to toe.

Gabriel covered me by his towering figure hiding me behind him.

"Is your bitch high?" The other man asked Gabriel coming out of the shadows.

I didn't know what came over me and I tried to jump at the man who called me "bitch".

"Let me show you how high bitch acts, you asshole!" I yelled.