(12) Don't Touch Her!

Leighton Meester as Bella Dias

Bella's POV:

We sat there silently, unable to speak. It was clear our deaths were fast approaching. The door opened and a man stormed in. He pushed Gabriel back on the wall and made him sit down on his knees.

"What do you want?" Gabriel spat angrily.

"It's picture time, now you better keep your f**cking glare to yourself and avoid ruining the photo," The man said taking quick pictures from his phone.

I thought he was about to leave but he marched towards me and grasped my arm.

"Don't touch her!" Gabriel said stepping towards me and pulling his hand off my arm.

"I need the pictures of this bitch too," he said.

"Why do you want our photos?" Gabriel asked looking ready to pounce on a man.

"Don't question me, pup," The man replied with the deadly voice and dragged me out of Gabriel's grasp.

He took my pictures giving me immodestly staring at me. His lustful gaze was making me tremble in disgust.

"You're very beautiful. What's your name fiore?" The man asked moving his hand to touch my cheek.

"Don't touch her you bastard!" Gabriel shouted. He pulled me towards him hiding me in his chest. "Leave before I change the structure of your f**cking face."

The man laughed looking amused at Gabriel's threat.

"It won't be long until every man in this house would be touching her, tasting her, and she will be screaming our names. You can't protect her forever," the man said.

Gabriel tried to untangle himself from my hold to hit him but I snuggled my head in his chest to obtain protection. My body was trembling, going in shock after hearing that man's declaration. I couldn't breathe properly; the tears were making my eyes blurry.

"Get the f**k out of this room!" Gabriel yelled rubbing my hair, trying to soothe me.

I fell down on my knees still holding him in a death grip.

"Bella, please, don't cry," he begged me.

I sobbed loudly fisting his shirt and pulling him closer. I wanted to escape before they would take whatever dignity was left in me.

"When my father used to hurt me I wanted to die," I mumbled and his hands stopped rubbing my back. "Every day, I saw him walking in the house like nothing happened, and it depressed me. He wanted me to act normal the next day but it was impossible for me. At those times, I wished to die. I was only eight when suicide seemed like my only escape. But I wasn't brave enough to hurt myself. I decided to survive with the recollection of his torture."

I pulled away from Gabriel and looked up at his face.

"I will not survive this time, Gabriel. I will fall into the abyss and die because I am already shattered in many pieces."

He stared at me like I was the fragile doll. I didn't see pity in his eyes for me, I noticed compassion and care.

We just sat there embracing each other, hoping that we would get out of this place soon.

My eyes started to drop, the tiredness of all the physical and emotional fight was taking a toll on me.

I fell asleep in a deep slumber with the hope that I will wake up in my home with my mother calling my name and waking me up for school.

🖤

Gabriel's POV:

The door opened and the boss earlier stormed inside looking like he was ready to murder someone.

Before I could comprehend what was happening the man punched me with full force. I stumbled backward with my vision blur and mouth filled with the metallic taste of blood. I spit the blood and looked at him.

"Tell me bastard, how are you connected with Emerson's?" The man asked, looking ready to pounce at me again.

I knew something was wrong and I need to deny the connection between me and my biological surname.

I looked at Bella; she was still fast asleep with her head slouched on her shoulder. There was a small pout on her cupid bow lips making her look more innocent.

Averting my gaze from the angel, I looked at the man again.

"I don't know what you are talking about?"

He laughed menacingly at my question. The hatred for me was clear on his face, making me wonder when I did wrong to him.

"Don't play dumb with me!" The man yelled. He captured my neck with his hand and began to squeeze it. I stayed quiet, trying to observe the situation.

"I'm going to snap your neck if you lied to me one more time," He yelled on my face with the raucous voice, pressing his fingers firmly around my throat.

My vision started to get blurry, and I was fading in and out from the darkness.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know any Emerson," I chocked.

My gaze went to Bella, she didn't wake up at the noises, and it worried me about her wellbeing.

"You're not going to open your mouth. You're just like Gabe Emerson, aren't you?" The man hissed in my ear, slamming my head on the wall behind me.

I could fight to him easily; my father trained me how to make my opponent beg for mercy. Almost, like he knew I would need to fight someday.

A trial of my blood started to run down from head to my shoulder.

"I don't know who the fû¢k is Gabe Emerson!" I yelled genuinely confused.

"Gabriel," Bella whimpered trying to get up from the floor.

The man let go of me after hearing her voice. His vicious glance fell on her curled up form on the floor, struggling to get up.

I moved towards her and she gazed at me in confusion.

"You're bleeding," she whispered touching my cheek with her warm hand.

"You're burning," I said in concern.

"My head hurts and my whole body is aching, especially my leg," she replied inaudibly.

I yanked her jeans up and revealed her ankle to discover an infection. The wound that she got from the beer bottle was covered in puss and blood.

To my surprise, the man kneeled down beside me and touched her cheek. Bella flinched away from him trying to shift closer to me.

"She's hot," The man said with a smirk on his face.

I caught the double meaning behind his words and my blood boiled. However, I knew I had no other option but to beg him to call the doctor or at least give me a first aid kit so I could clean her wound.

"She has an infection and she is burning with fever. She needs treatment immediately," I said.

He got up and his eyes accessed my face, then he glanced at Bella with a devious look on his face.

"I will tell you everything that you want to know if you help her," I begged.

____________________________________

Hello, lovelies!

Do you think Gabriel knows anything about Gabe Emerson?

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Please click a tiny star to show your appreciation.

Published: 15-Dec-2016

Enjoy Reading :)