(13) Pick the girl

Tristan's POV:

I was fuming with anger, ready to bash the guy's head on the wall behind when a sweet angelic voice stopped me.

The guy was looking behind meat something. I followed his gaze to find the girl lying in a fetal position on the ground mumbling the name of the guy. I released my hold on his neck and he hurriedly scrambled to her and kneeled down beside the girl.

I could clearly see the fearful look on his bruised face. He stroked her hair looking guilty then his eyes blazed in anger. I could clearly tell he was in love with her. In the second, I knew I had found his weakness. I knew he would do anything and everything for that girl.

The girl writhed in pain on the ground while Gabriel kept murmuring her name in panic. He shook her gently, encouraging her to stay awake.

"Will! Come here!" I yelled.

Will and Nate came inside and stared at me in concern.

"Will, hold this man and Nate pick this girl from the floor," I ordered them.

Suddenly, Gabriel stood up bidding her from me with his body.

"Don't even think about touching her!" He warned us.

"It's better if you step away and let them take her with them!" I yelled.

Will took the step forward and Gabriel punched him in the face. He stepped back spitting blood and broken tooth.

"I'm going to kill you," Will yelled marching towards him in rage.

He jumped on Gabriel making him fall on the ground and fighting with him.

I walked to Nate. He was my right hand and the most loyal person in the clan. He knew everything about me and my history with Gabe Emerson.

"Nate, pick the girl," I instructed him.

Nate looked hesitant. "Can you tell me where are we taking her?"

"Just pick her before Will dies," I hissed and Nate picked the girl in his arms.

Gabriel looked at us bathing in blood while Will was screaming in pain on the ground.

"Put her down, bastard!" Gabriel said walking towards Nate when Will grabbed his ankle making him fall.

I could see that Gabriel was a trained fighter. He could easily take my few strongest man down. I knew Will would be dead if he received anymore punches.

"Leave the girl and get the syringe," I said to Nate.

He put the girl down on the ground and went to get the syringe. He knew very well what syringe I needed in that situation.

Nate came back with the syringe and I made my way to the Gabriel. I grabbed him by the neck and he started to thrash around but I knew he was weak.

"Do whatever you want to do with me but leave her alone. She hasn't done anything," Gabriel shouted in rage trying to punch me but I had his arms looked behind his back.

"Don't think for a second that I will spare your life. Your time will come. And she is your girlfriend, I bet she knows something worthwhile. Maybe I get my answers because you are clearly not willing to cooperate with us," I told him.

"I told you I don't know anything about a f*king chip. I have no idea who the f*ck is Gabe Emerson. It's your fault that you don't believe me," Gabriel shouted.