(14) Am I Going To Be Your First?

Bella's POV:

Someone was stroking my cheek, I smiled thinking about Gabriel. I forced my eyes to open and blinked to get rid of the haziness.

The first thing that came into my view was a grey suit. I gazed up and sat up in shock. I realized that I wasn't in the basement anymore and there wasn't Gabriel. In fear, I scrambled away from the man that was set on the bed, staring at me with a frown.

I picked up the white silk pillow and placed it in front of like some kind of a barrier between me and that man.

"What the hell am I doing here?" I asked him in anger while my heart was beating erratically.

He stared at me silently watching my moves. He stood up with his hands in his pocket.

"You have a fever. We shifted you here because of your condition," he said.

"Where's Gabriel?" I asked the creep.

The man didn't reply to me and stayed still like a steel pole.

I took a quick look at the room, it looked like one of the home model magazines. The bed was covered in cream color silk sheets with matching pillows and dark brown velvet curtains. The furniture looked lavish and expensive. The white fur rug in the center with the golden set of two chairs and a table on the corner was just a cherry on the top.

"Where am I?" I spoke.

"You're in the guest room?" He answered.

The room looked more comfortable than the basement where he locked Gabriel and me. However, I didn't feel comfortable here without Gabriel.

"I want to go back to Gabriel," I said.

"You can't go back there. You're staying right here," he said in a sharp voice looking angry.

I was being polite because I felt scared of him. But now I felt awfully angry at him.

"I'm hostage here not your freaking guest! I want to go back to Gabriel so take me to him," I ordered him bravely.

The man walked towards me looking mad and took out his hands from his pocket then he placed a grey shiny gun on my temple while his other hand covered mouth.

"It's good to know that you remember you're a hostage here. I would suggest you keep your mouth closed until I ask you to open it. Do you get it?"  He asked glaring at me with his furious grey eyes.

I nodded my head and he removed his hand from my mouth allowing me to breathe.

"You're going to stay here for some time. Your boyfriend needs a lesson. I plan to use you to seek some answers from him," he said.

I became furious at his words and got up from the bed in anger.

"Don't you dare to touch him again. He hasn't done anything to you or to your men. Let us go before you get in trouble for kidnapping us!" I threatened him.

He grabbed my arm pulling me close to his chest.

"Listen, I don't threaten unless I am serious about doing it. I don't care about you or your boyfriend," he hissed.

I squirmed to get rid of his grip but he tightened his hold. A cry of pain escaped from my lips making him loosen his grip. He let go of me leaving my arm. I rolled my sleeves up and accessed the damage. The long red marks of his fingers were promising me a bruised.

I glared at him to find him staring at the marks of his finger on my arm. He looked guilty but as soon as the emotion came it disappeared.

The bedroom door opened startling us both. We both gazed at a door to see an intruder.