Chapter 1

((Name) POV)

  BZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZ-
  "Shut up!" I slammed my hand on my alarm clock, groaning. Another day of hell, aka, school.
  I'm in middle school, 6th grade. (since Ben dies at age 12ish) I currently live with my mom, dad, and twin brother, Justin.
  I groan, and roll off my bed, landing on the floor with a loud thud. 'Damn'
My brother opens the door, and looks at me. He sighs, and facepalms.
  "What are you doing (Name)? You should already be ready to head to school." My brother is the total opposite of me. He wakes up early, more responible, and more social. Me, well, I'm lazy, immature, and quiet. But I like how I am.
  "But Justiiiinnnnn...!" I smile. He sighs, and smiled back.
  "But (nameeeee)....!" He walks to me, and picks me up from the floor.
  "Get dressed, I'll make some blueberry pancakes".
  You might be wondering why our parents aren't doing this. It's because our dad is NEVER home, and our mom is an achoholic. So she always sleeps, and goes out too. We're basically on our own all the time.
  "That's not good enough..." I pout. Justin sighs, and thinks. He finally speaks,
  "How about I invite Ben over too, and we'll eat pancakes and walk to school together."
  My eyes widen, and I squeal. Ben is my BEST friend, ever since 3 years old. But... im extra excited because I sorta... kinda.... have a crush on Ben. I know we're best friends, but that's why! We're so close, I've gained a crush on him!
  "Okay! I'll get ready!!!" I yell, and rush to my closet. My brother chuckles and walks out my room. I get dressed in jeans, black combat boots, a (F/c) hat that says "Brownie", and a (F/c) hoodie. Our school let's us wear free dress code, it's awesome really.
  I go in my bathroom, take off my hat, and do my hair in  (Favorite Style). I do the rest I need to do. I finally finish, and as i do, I hear a doorbell. 'That's Ben!'
  I rush out my room, and downstairs (Your father makes a ton of money, so yeah). When i come downstairs, I see Ben talking to my brother in our living room. He sees me and his smile grows.
  "(Name), hey!!"
  "Ben!!"
  I run to him and hug him tightly. Even though we talked yesterday, I missed him. We let go of the hug, and I looked at him. He was wearing a green Lengend of Zelda hat with the golden Triforce sign on it, a green shirt, caci shorts, and green/white shoes. I also saw his green legend of Zelda backpack by the door, next to my Attack On Titan backpack. Yes, me and him were a little bit of nerds. We both LOVED video games, and anime. (I'm so sorry if you don't ;-;)
  "You ready for school, (Nickname)?" Ben asks. I give him a 'are you fucking kidding' look.
  "Nah, I'm totally not dressed, and ready for school. " Hint the sarcasm
-_- Ben laughs. God, I love his laugh.
  "Well, it's 7:00, we have an hour and twenty minutes left. We should eat." My brother says, ending our conversation.
  We walk to the dining room and sit down. Justin served the food, and utensils. We start to eat in silence, because well, who talks while eating?
  We finish our food, and we get up. I check the time and it's 7:15.
  "We have a little time left, what should we do?" I ask the boys.
  "I'm going to go study in my room. You both can do something" Justin says, and starts walking upstairs. As he's up halfway the stairs, he turns his head and smirks.
  "Oh, and don't flirt with each other." He walks up stairs, chuckling.
  My face goes red, and I feel like I'm a volcano! I mumble a few colorful words at my brother, and sigh. I turn to Ben, and I see him blushing too. Cute.
  "Hey, wanna play some COD (Call Of Duty) Black Ops 3?" I ask Ben, snapping him out of his daydream. He looks at me, and smile widely.
  "Hell yeah, let's go!"
______________________________________

      ~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~

  "DAMNIT!" I yell and pout. After a few games of COD, I ended up winning 3 rounds, while Ben won 4.
  "Haha!! Loser!" Ben taunted. I HATE being made fun of at ANYTHING. So, I got up and tackled him to the floor.
  Ben yelped, which by the way, is the cutest thing ever. We landed in the floor, with a very loud thud.
  I held his hands down, while sitting hunched over on his lap. He looks up me full of surprise and his face turns red. I realize our position and I turn red too. 'Damnit (name), why!?!?!'
  I opened my mouth to speak, but my door opened. I looked up, and there was my brother. He had a face full of shock, and he turned red.
  "W-w-we're just 11! You shou-shouldn't be doing this!!" My brother stuttered. I realised what he was going at, and if possible, I turned even more red! I hurried up and got off of Ben, and crossed my arms. Ben got up too, and like me, he was super red.
  "W-well... It's 8:00. We should be leaving so we can walk to the school."
My brother left the room. I avoided eye contact, and turned off the Tv and XBox 1. Ben and I walked out of my room, and downstairs. We grabbed out backpacks, and my brother grabbed his Black Butler backpack. He was very smart and serious, but he still liked anime very much. I opened the door, and sighed.

"Here comes another day of hell..."

______________________________________

Hello, Atsuko here, and this chapter is done! I enjoyed this chapter and how it went.

I hope you enjoy it, and baii!

Word count: 994