Chapter 18

((Y/N) POV))

After nearly a hour of talking, I hear the bell ring. Looking at the time, I realize that Ben and I have been talking the whole lunch period. "Oh geez... We need to go Ben! I don't wanna be late next period, the teacher isnt nice..." I get up and start heading my way inside. Glancing to my side, I see that Ben is following me.

"Oh, well what's your next class?" "It's computer, with Mr.Jerry. Aka, the most meaning teacher in existence. What about you" We were finally inside. Ben grabs a paper from his pocket, and reads it. "Heh, I got computer too! Guess we're in the same class darling." Not minding the name, I grab his hand and start running. "Good! I don't need to be late, hurry up!"

Ben was off guard, and nearly tripped. "Oh, um, ok!" We then started running to class.

Finally making it, I open the door and enter class in time. Making my way to my seat, BEN slowly enters the room. "Hmm, right on time (last name). Don't be late again, tch, children..." Mr.Jerry mumbles. He then takes notice to Ben and his eyebrows lift. "A new brat...? Great... What's your name?!"

Ben is taken back, and answers quickly, "Erm, B-Benjamin Dronn... sir..." "Ok, go sit anywhere, I dont care." Ben looks around the room, and luckily, there's an open seat next to my desk. He flashes me a grin, and takes that seat. I give out a sigh of relief. At least i have somebody to finally talk to.

"Ok kids, grab your laptops under your desks, and open up the tab on the board. I expect work to be done and sent to me by the end of class. If not, detention. You may talk, just don't bother me you brats" I sigh. I'm so sick of him. That lazy bastard. At least we can talk.

Taking my laptop from under the desk, I sign into my account and get working. Ben does so too, and im surprised. For being new here, he sure does know what to do.

Looking at the word assigned, I mentally smirk. It was easy work, and it would take me nothing but maybe 10 minutes. In glad I'm smart.

After I was done, I sent my work to Mr.Jerry. I look towards Ben, and see that he just finished sending his work to the teacher as well.. My eyes widen. How did he know the teachers email?! He's completely new, and Mr.Jerry's email is nowhere in the room.

He notices my stare, and raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong (your name)?" "H-how did you know the teachers email?" He seems to get nervous. "Oh... i just sorta knew...?" Not taking it, I just decide to ignore it. Maybe he found out from someone. Or most likely found out on the schools website..

But we all know, that the little glitch has his ways with computers...

*Timeskip end of school*

I walk out of last period. It was finally the end of the day. Our of the last three classes, computer class was the only one I had with Ben. So in total, I only had 3 classes out of seven with Ben. Not bad...

As I'm walking out, I can't help but smile. I finally had someone I connected and talked to. Finally someone didn't ignore me, and bully me! I bet Justin would be proud...

I was almost out the school, when I'm knocked into the floor. I groan and look up, only to see him... Micheal was looking down at me, with an angry expression. Oh no... why now?! Why when im finally happy. Does he have to mess it up!?

"Heh... Ive been waiting all week and day to finally get you, you bitch?! You think you can get away swinging a hatchet at me?! You must be crazy if you think that you slut.. I'm gonna beat you so hard, you'll never forget it."

And with that, I get another beating....

((BEN POV))

I groan as I walk out of my last class. This is totally bullshit. I have to go to school again. It was my punishment from the boss after our little scenario. He had kicked me out of the mansion for a month, for harming another pasta, and starting a fight. And enrolled me to a school. I was also banned from killing the whole time. Jeff was only punished by being able to not kill for a week.

Sure i started it, but-

I'm cut off by a loud yelp. It sounded familiar. Quickening my pace, I walk to the entrance of the school. When i see the scene, I freeze up.

A boy is is slamming a girls head into the water fountain by the restroom. He then slaps her and throws he to the floor and kicks her roughly. But what hit me, was who she was.

It wad my beloved, (Your name). I was so happy and surprised the see that she was in the same school. She was even better in real life... But seeing her like this.... it made me wanna do things to that brat...

Growling, and ran over there. Making it, I tackle the bastard and punch him hard in the face. "Don't you EVER TOUCH (Your name) AGAIN!" I start yelling and gaining remaining students attention. Most gasp and are surprised.

I keep punching him, with more force than the previous one. Grabbing his shirt collar, I get up and drag him to the fountain. It still had blood dripping down from (Your name)s beating. This makes me angrier.

I then bash his head into the fountain. "How do *bash* like *bash* IT?!? Don't ever *bash* touch her *bash* again!*bash* You *bash* hear *bash* ME?!? *bash*"

I finally let him go and breath heavily. Calming down, i walk to (Your name) I notice that shes unconscious. Picking her up bridal style, I walk out the school and towards her home. I grab her phone from her pocket and hack into it. I then find where she lives and start walking down to her house.

As im walking, I kiss her bloody forehead.

"Don't worry (Your name)... I'll protect you at all costs.."