Chapter 29

'Here we go again.'

The bright light dims down and I'm finally able to see. I'm in the same room from before, (Your name)s, to be exact. I look around the room, and the clock trikes my eye. It's 6:59am. Right as the digits changed to 7:00am, it started beeping.

I hear a small moan, and I turn towards the bed. (Your name) started to sit up, rubbing her eyes in the process. But... was she always this small?

The beeping turns off, as (Your name) unplugged it, giving up her attempt to turn it off normally. Looking around for a second, she furrows her eyebrows.

A second later, she gasped and shot out of bed. As soon as she got up, she runs out the door. My body automatically follows. Running across the hall, she bursts through a door that had 'Justin' written on it. (Your name) jumped on the room's bed and started bouncing on it.

"JUSTIIINNN WAKE UPP!!!", (Your name) yells. But who was Justin? Her brother, maybe? Through my confusion, I can't help but chuckle at her childish actions though.

'Justin' had soon woke up in a panic, looking around frantically. "What's wrong, (Your name)?!?!" At this, her smile grew and she did ally stopped jumping.

"ITS OUR BIRTHDAY!"

My eyes widened. Their birthday? I instantly had a bad feeling about the day. I quickly shrug it off. What could happen anyway? On such a day?

Looking back, I see the duo hugging on the bed, giggling and smiling. 

"Happy birthday, (Your name)! We're finally twelve!"

This had caught be off guard. The fact that they're so much younger, and that I'm years far in the past. Why am I seeing this? What does it mean?!

They stayed giggling and hugging, until my vision went black. I started to panic and look around; until second later, I was able to see. I was in a... classroom? I was right besides (Your name), who was sitting in her desk. She had a badge that said 'BIRTHDAY GIRL!'. So it was the same day...

Class goes on for a while, until I hear aloud voice,

"Hello students. I know this is very sudden, but school is ending early today. Specifically, now. There has been a death of a fellow student this morning, and I believe that ending the day is the most respectful thing we can do. Please contact parents, and go home immediately. That is all, thank you."

Children cheer in excitement, despite the reason why they had the day off. Students run out the classroom, and I look down at (Your name). She gets up slowly, and starts out the door with a worried and frantic expression. What was wrong?

She then snaps out if thought and rolls her eyes. I told my head in confusion. I wonder what that was about.

When we reach the entrance, Justin comes up to us, and we leave for home.

It's been a few minutes, and we're still walking home. Well, I'm floating home... but that's besides the point.

As we're nearing home, I hear the sound of sirens. The other two do too, apparently, as they start looking around for the source. My eyes land on a small open area, filled with police and an ambulance. Trees also surround the place and I catch a glimpse of a lake. I instantly feel dread and my cheeks tickle. Bringing a hand to my face, my cheeks are wet with 'tears'. I sigh, and try calming down. Seeing lakes always seems to do this with me. And I know why.

The duo notice and start running close to the area and a tip at a close by tree. They start climbing up, to get a better glimpse. Once we stop at a branch, the duo quickly look towards the scene. As soon as they do however, they both gasp and tense up.

"O-oh... oh no.. It can't be.." (Your name) let's out chocked sobbed, and quickly latches onto Justin. He legs out sobs as well, and holds onto his sister. 

I look towards the lake and my eyes widen. More 'tears' stream down my face and my head starts to throb. There he was, 'Ben', the twins' childhood friend, was on laying on the grass, pale as a sheet, clothes drenched, and blood dripping from his mouth and ears. It was... definetly a sight to see.

"W-what...? But that's," I quickly hold my head and look down in confusion and frustration, "...that's me..?!"

Before I can think too much about it, the bright light comes back, but the pain in my head fades away. When I'm able to see, all I can see is black. "Where am I?" I look around, in hopes to see something other than black, but it's all I can see.

Then, small images pop up everywhere. They were glowing, and some were even playing videos. They were all of one boy, a blonde boy to be specific. From a baby to a preteen, they were all like records.

((For a better vision, think of Black Butler. When a reaper slices someone with their scythe, you can see their record and memories. It's like that)

As I look around, at every picture and video, my head starts to throb again. I..I recognise all of these. But why doesn't it make sense? Why am I seeing all of this? Why?! I close my eyes and hold my head, "Just stop... Make everything stop already!"

I groan and yell. But surprisingly, I hear a voice mummer back,

"Remember"

"Its time for you to remember.."

"Remember...everything,"

And with that, everything stops. The pain, the images, everything. All I can see is black. All I can see is silence. What's happening?

"Nice to mwet you! My name ish (Your name)!"

H-huh? I look around, but see nothing.

"C'mon, let's play Ben! We should play the princess and the knight!"

"We'll get married one day! We'll have a family, be super hero's, and grow old together!"

"No way! You cheated!"

One by one, I hear the same voice speak. It sounds like...(your name)?

As she keeps speaking, images flash before my eyes. What's happening? Are these... memories? Images flash faster and my head starts pounding.

"N-NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!! PLEASE! I-I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! PLE--"

I hear a different voice this time. And then sobbing and choking. I immediately recognize it. It's my death. I hear sirens, choking, water, yelling... Tears prick my eyes.

It wasn't until I saw one last image that made a difference. An image flashed one last time, and I gasped. It was of a little blonde boy, hugging (Your name) and Justin close. The blonde boy was all too familiar.

"I-its me... As a little boy. I'm the little boy, I'm their childhood friend..."

(Your name)... shes..

Before I can think any further, everything stops again. There's silence, and I can't feel anything. Soon the blinding light comes back, and I'm met with the voice again,

"You, remembered. Now, wake up. Get to her..."

The voice fades away, and all I see is white.

My eyes twitch and I let out a groan.

My eyes slowly open.
______________________________________

Hey guys Atsuko here. And here you go. A 1300 word story for my maybe 6 month and more absence ^-^ I'm sorry ._. But I'm sorry if it's confusing, even I was confused. So I made some edits to the chapter, and hopefully you can kinda understand. I honestly don't know where this is going. But I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

If there are any mistakes, please tell me.

4/15/2018