Chapter 7

((3rd Person POV))

Red eyes watched the (hair color) girl peacefully slumber. Had the unknown creature (._.) Wanted to kill the young girl now..? Or wait and observe her? Well, she was quiet interesting.

Looking at the time, it was late midnight. He hadn't gotten a kill since he left, and that was quiet bad.. If the boss found out hes stalking a "useless" human all night, instead of killing, then he wouldn't get the end of it.

Sighing, the creature decided the move on, not wanting to kill the teen yet. Moving on to the next house, the creature sighed out,

"I'll come back... I have to. This human, seems familiar.."

((Still 3rd Person) POV))

BZZZZBZZZZZZBZZ-

"Crist, just shut up.." the tired teen groaned out. The time was 6:00am, and she had to wake up for a specific reason.

School of course! Or the place called Prision Hell!

It WAS hell for the broken, (hair color) haired girl. Being bullied constantly wasn't a fairytale. It was the exact opposite.

But why would they bully this broken, poor teen..? Well, it was simple. They just didn't like her. She wasn't like the other girls, and if all girls weren't the same, they're considered "freaks". And that was what (Your name) was labeled as. A freak.

(Your name) didn't like wearing make up like they did. If she did wear makeup, it would be as simple as some eyeliner and maybe lipstick/lip gloss. While the other girls were practically clowns.

(Your name) also wore simple clothing. Maybe a hoodie and jeans, shorts and a t-shirt, things like that. But THESE girls, they barely wore clothing. Skirts up to their mid thigh, high heels, crop tops, all that..

And because the (eye color) girl didn't do any of those things, she was labeled as a freak. She was bullied. She was also very intelligent.

She got good grades, and whenever the teacher called on her, she'd get almost everything correct.

People also hated her for that. Yes, people were smart, but (Your name) was in another level.

Originally, she would be labled as the "perfect child". But sadly, in her school, she was labeled as the opposite..

After getting up, taking a bath, doing her necessary needs, and getting dressed in (Your choice of clothes), and getting her backpack ready. Grabbing her phone, she headed downstairs.

It was 6:30, so she had about 30 minutes to eat. School started at 8:00, and the drive was about 20 minutes. But since she was walking, it took about an hour. Meaning she had to leave at about 7:00am.

Making herself a Raspberry Cream Cheese Pinwheel (( You can replace raspberries to strawberries)), and (favorite drink), she ate.

After eating she was off to School hell.

Check out my Quotev account -3- XxMidnightDawnxX
I have 1300+ reads on there ;^; I'm proud