Chapter 30

((Y/n) POV)

"Ugh..." I moan out. My eyes flutter open and I look around in confusion. What happened...? I slowly sit up and look around in confusion. I then feel a slight burning sensation in my eye. Wincing, I go to touch my eye, and I'm met with a bandage. Right... my eye..

Looking around the rest of the room, everything is normal for the most pa-

"Oh my god..! Ben!" Quickly getting up, I rush towards my desk. Ben is on the ground, with my scrapbook and chair on the floor. But that isn't what I'm worried about. Ben keeps mumbling and twitching. I quickly check his pulse and I swear mine stopped.

"H-he doesn't have one..?", my voice is laced in disbelief. Why wouldn't he have a pulse?! Checking his chest and wrist, I can't find anything. I check under his nose and hes... breathing. Soon my worry turns into confusion. Why doesn't he have a pulse if he's breathing and mumbling?

Furrowing my eyebrows, I lean towards his face and take in every detail. It wasn't until after a few seconds, did his eyes snap open. I gasp and quickly jump away, falling on my back in the process.

"H-huh..? Wh-at?" Ben is gasping, almost like he's out of breath, and looking around frantically. However, I caught a glimpse at his eyes, and mine widen. I mumble out,

"Ben... are your eyes red..?
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(BEN POV)

"..Get to her.."

My eyes snap open and  I take a huge breath. I look around frantically, hoping I'm not in that horrid void again. I try catching my breath, which was oddly hard to do. When I've calm down a bit, I realize my surroundings.

"H-huh..? Wh-at?" I breath out, realizing I'm in (y/n)s room. I sigh in relief, but slightly jump up finally seeing the said girl. I go to smile, but she mummers out,

"Ben... are your eyes red..?"

If I had a heart, it would've stopped. My palms get sweaty and I quickly stand up. I dash towards the restroom and look in the mirror. My breath hitches and I quickly rub my eyes. They were normal.. as in,  red and black! Oh Zalgo! And (y/n) saw me like this!! How am I gonna play this one off? What if she doesn't believe me? What if- she hates me!!!

I snap out of my frantic thoughts when a hand grabs my shoulder, and I hear that Heavenly voice.

"Ben...? Are you Ok? You- you kinda freaked me out back there.."

Oh Zalgo, my life is over. I freaked her out and now she hates me. Oh what now-

No. I gotta suck it up...

I sigh and slowly raise my head. Looking in the mirror, my eyes are blue. Oh thank you to whatever lord for saving my life...

Realizing that (y/n) was still next to me, I spew out the first excuse,

"Yeah.. I'm fine. I just.. had the urge to vomit.. yeah.." I give out my most charming smile, hoping it'll prevent her from asking any over questions. Luckily, it works.

With a blush, she stutters out," Oh... W-well alright.. Just te-tell me when you're going to do that... you had me worried." With that, she gives me a stern smile and walks out.

Once she's out, I sigh a long sigh. I've barely woken up and I've already almost been caught. With that thought, my eyes widen and I quickly remember what I went through a moment ago. My childhood, my life before I.. drowned, and most importantly, who (y/n) really was. I smile fondly and go out the bathroom happily.

Now how will things play out..?
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

e.e 1 month and I barely update. And it'  only 700 words-_- Sorry. I have finals, important tests, STAAR, and what not this month. Besides,  I have no idea what I was trying to do when I first made this fanfic. I'm sorry of you guys are confused ;-; I really try and edit this to make sure it matches up. Sorry for a short update, I'm confused and I'm writing this on my way to school. >-<

5/25/18

707 words.