Chapter 16

○°●°○Quick Note~ I am BAD at fights. I'm so sorry if it's bad ;-; Anyway, enjoy•○°●°○

((BEN POV))

'Just you wait Jeffery... I'll make sure you wished you never messed with B̸͕̲͓̉̿e̶̜̲̦͘l̷̨̝̓o̸̧̲͂͂̇v̶͖̪̬̯̂e̴͍̰͔͉̅d̴̨̙́̓͛͜

And with that, it all started.

°•●•°

((3rd Person POV))

Silence... The two didn't speak a word. Once a few seconds later, Jeff couldn't take it, and went for the first hit. Gripping his handle tighter, he charged towards Ben in an inhuman speed. Ben's eyes widened a bit, not expecting the charge, but he quickly took action. Grinning, his body started glitching, and small, but dangerous, wires shot from his figures, and impaled the charging boy.

He ((Jeff)) didn't seem bothered as he was soon about five inches away from the glitch. He swung his knife, but all he cut was thin air and small green pixels. Before Jeff could blink, he felt a small pain in his lower back. Even though it was small, it has a Big impact, and he fell to the floor.

Behind him was BEN, with small green pixels dissolving around him. Wasting no time, BEN quickly shot thick wires at Jeffery. Not fast enough, Jeff gets impaled, eyes seemingly wider. His breathing got slower, and BEN 'tched'.

'Was it really that easy? Well, as long as he doesn't mess with me...' The glitch started walking away. But when he was only about five feet away, he heard... laughter?

"Heh..hehe...HahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Before he could took back, he felt something slash through his tunic and then he quickly 'teleported' to a nearby tree, leaving small pixels behind. When he looked back, he saw his supposed best friend gripping his knife tighter than ever, with small amounts of blood running down his cheeks.

BEN was soon on the floor, pinned down. Looking up, he saw Jeff. Had he really found and did all that, that fast?!

Taking action, the glitch kicked Jeff away and got up. A second later, Jeff charged faster than before, slashing his knife while doing so. Teleporting away, BEN shot out more wires with both hands.

Jeffery soon stopped, and slashed through the wires. BEN was shocked, since those were the strongest wires he had. While all this was happening, other pastas were attracted to all the noise and checked it out. About 10 were gathered, watching in Jeff's room, while about 15 were outside watching. Any others were out killing, or just not interested.

One pasta in particular looked, and she couldn't stand watching her two friends fight. Quickly running away, she went to go get 'father'. It would not turn out good once she did, at all...

°•●•°

About 10 minutes pasted, and both boys were tired, more so BEN. He had some small slashes, all the others were already healed. Jeffery was the same, but had only very few still visible.

BEN wanted to stop, as he lost all his confidence in winning. He was tired, even if it had only been about 15 minutes of fighting. But Jeff was another thing. He could keep going for days.

Panting, BEN shot another wire, but it did nothing. Jeff quickly pinned him down, and brought a knife to his neck. It wouldn't exactly kill the glitch, but it would injure him and leave a scar.

"You messed up... didn't cha'?! You shouldn't mess with me! Nice fight Ben..." BEN didn't want to give up and accept the defeat. Even if it did hurt. He wouldn't give up for his beloved. Struggling, BEN tried to kick Jeff off, but he has his legs were pinned. Trying to shoot wires, he was too weak to. He just had to struggle and wiggle. And he did that.

Jeff chuckled, gathering some sanity. "Ya can't get out you glitch... you disgrace... falling in love... I wish i could kill you... Let's just get it over with, buddy.."

Raising his knife, numerous gasps could be heared, and footsteps. About to slam down, Jeff was stopped by some thing grabbing his hand. Somewhat growling, Jeff quickly looked to his side. His face seemed seemed to get paler, and he was loss for words.

BEN looked sideways, and if it could, his soul wouldn't left his body.

"I...i..i-i..em..." Jeff was stuttering and was slightly shaking. What was so wrong, you may ask?

Well... this certain.. monster, was the one and only, boss... or known as, Slenderman... And he did not look happy, his face had was ripped, forming a mouth with the sharpest teeth.

Let me tell you... the biggest rule in the mansion, was that you never, EVER, anger the boss... And if you did, it was a death wish.

Jeff was soon thrown off of BEN, but BEN didn't dare stand up. He was soon grabbed by the waste, and was face to face with the horrid monster. He was terrified, but didn't want to show it anymore than needed to. But when the boss finally spoke, he was shaking.

"W҉h҉a҉t҉ ҉i҉s҉ ҉g҉o҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉o҉n҉ ҉h҉e҉r҉e҉.҉.҉.҉?҉"