Chapter 17

((Y/N) POV))

*Time skip 1 week*

Its been a week since my little incident. Since then i haven't been on my laptop as often, and im mostly doing (favorite hobby) and on my phone.

I have been spooked since then, but now im sorta over it. The one time I was on my laptop, nothing happened. But i am still a bit worried, somebody could, no is, stalking me! And I dont plan on getting murdered any time soon.

Today was a Thursday, and i was thankful for that. Today and tomorrow would be the only days left, until I get Saturday and Sunday away from hell! I was actually in my way to school, and was about five minutes away.

Finally making it, I realize that i was 25 minutes early, it being 7:35. That was a relief to me, since I could go in without getting beat up. My "bullies" weren't here this early, and often came either 10 minutes late, or on time.

Walking in, I start to head to my first class, Science. This was my favorite class, since the teacher was the nicest, and I was one of her favorites.

Finding my first class, I quietly open the door, seeing nobody in the room besides the teacher. Silently walking in, I close the door behind me.

Mrs.Shui (shoe•ee) looked away from her computer, and greeted me with a smile. She was a short Asian, with black hair in a bun and light brown eyes. She was in her mid-twenties, so she was fairly young and beautiful looking. "Oh, hello (Your name), it seems your the first one here... You can go ahead and sit down, you may be on your phone if you like."

Looking at her, i nod and head for my seat. I actually sat in the front row next to the door. I had no problem sitting in the front, nobody messed with me in this class.

Finally sitting down, I take out my phone and wait.

It was now 8:00, and over the time students have came to class. Now, only five out of twenty chairs were empty, being only 15 students in this class. Putting my phone away I sit up straight. Right as i did so, the bell rung, signalling that first period has started.

Mrs.Shui got up from her desk, and went in front of the classroom. "Good morning class! School has now started, so please put away your phones and pay attention. Today, we will be..."

I started to drift off as she was talking. Today was gonna be a boring day most likely. Hopefully i dont get beat up...

Mid way through class, one of the schools staff came though the door. Mrs.Shui stopped talking, and looked her way. The staff member ushered her to come, and Mrs.Shui nodded. "Excuse me for a moment class..." And then she left out the door.

A few minutes later, Mrs.Shui came through the door with a smile on her face. "Sorry for the interruption class, but it seems like we have a new student!" She gained my attention with that. My eyes widened a bit at the news. A new student? I was then slightly excited. Maybe they can finally except me, and be kind towards me! I then mentally sighed. Mostly likely not, everybody is the same here... ​​​

Mrs.Shui then opened the door wider. "Come on in sweetheart!" Then, a boy out age came though the door. He had a bored expression with light blue eyes. Dirty blonde hair that was ruffled and messy, with tan, almost pale, skin. He was wearing a dark green jacket, that was unzipped, and a light lime green shirt underneath. Also, with blue jean shorts that went down to his knees, and black chucks to top it off.

"Ok class, meet Benjamin Dronn! Benjamin, please introduce yourself!" My eyes were wide by the time this happened. His name was Benjamin... He had dirty blond hair and blue eyes... no way. He's dead, and his last name is different...

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he spoke, "Sup... I'm Benjamin, Ben for short..." And with that, he was done. Whispers were heard throughout the classroom.

"Oh, um, Ok! Let me find a seat for you Ben.." Shui trailed off, scanning for open seats. Her eyes landed on me, or rather behind my seat. "Perfect! Ok, Ben, you will be sitting behind (Your name). (Your name) please raise your hand!" Of all seats, why the one behind mine?

I slowly raise my hand, and Ben looks my way. His eyes seemed to widen, and he no longer looked bored. Wait- is that a faint blush on his cheeks? No way, nobody likes you, don't be crazy.

Ben slowly made his way to the seat behind mine, and I put my hand down. He finally sat down and I looked towards Mrs.Shui. "Ok, now that that's over with, let's continue where we left off. Ben, it's fine if you don't have supplise. I do expect them tomorrow. Anyway, let's continue!" With that, we went to work.

But throughout the whole class, I felt like i was being watched.

After four classes, it was finally lunch time. Throughout the four, i only had Ben with me in two classes.

Walking through the school, I walk past the cafeteria. I was heading outside. The school have students the option to have lunch in the cafeteria, or the schools garden. It was located in the back of the school.

Going through the doors, I was around the garden. Finding my little spot, I head towards it. It had a big tree with a bench under it and a small, one foot deep pond besides it. Flowers surrounded the area. I sigh and sit on the bench. It was just like my old school.. with Ben... And Justin... like our little spot we had.

I stop thinking about it, so i don't end up crying. I really miss those days. When both of the boys were alive, and we had almost no problems in out lives. But sadly, everything ends...

Shaking my head, I take out my phone and headphones. Slipping them on, I then look for music to listen to. Finally deciding on, "Scars To Your Beautiful" I silently hum and tap my fingers. After a while, I start to quietly sing midway through,

"She don't see her perfect,

She dont understand shes worth it,

​​​​Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface,

Oh-Oh oh... "

"So to all the girls that's hurting,

let me be your mirror,

Help you see a little bit clearer,

The light that shines within.."

"There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark,

You should know your beautiful

Just the way you are

And you don't have to change a thing

The word could change its heart"

"No scars to your beautiful,

We're scars and we're beautiful

Oh oh oh,

Oh-oh oh oh..."​​​​​​​

~~~~

I stop singing, and hum out the rest. Once I'm done, I head quiet clapping. Startled, I take my headphones out and look towards the noise. There stood Ben, with a smile on his face, clapping. I start blushing from embarrassment. He heard me sing?!

"Wow! I never would've thought you could sing. You actually do it well belov- erm, (Your name)!" Not noticing his mistake, I give out a small smile, and play with my hand. "O-oh... thanks Benjam-" "Ben, please." He cuts me off.

"Oh, um, BEN. I never really thought I was that good." "That good!? You're amazing darling!" I blush at that comment, but smile. Maybe we could get along...

Maybe I could finally have a friend...