Chapter 33

Once their laughing, chuckles, and flustered faces calmed downed, the waitress came. (Y/n) felt her mood worsen and felt a sour feeling in her mouth. However, been noticed right away, and brought his hand across the table to hold her hand. (Y/n) felt her cheeks heat up, and her nerves calmed down almost immediately.

The waitress took notice, and scoffed. But then a devil-like smirk crept up to her face.  

"Alright... Here you go sir." She set Ben's cheesecake and water down, trying her best to keep a seductive voice. "And for you ma'am- Oh my!" Midway through giving (Y/n) her meal, she accidently  spilt her (coffee/tea/chocolate) on her shirt. And boy, was the drink hot. 

(Y/n) got up quickly and scrunched her face up in pain. She was muttering and stuttering nonsense, until she finally found the bathroom. Rushing towards it, she went to clean off. 

Meanwhile, Ben was sitting there shocked. The event had happened so fast! He finally came to his senses and got up, hoping to help (Y/n) in the bathroom. However, he got pushed back down in the booth. "Oof-" Ben quickly looked up to the culprit. 

The woman was smiling sweetly at him, hands behind her back, pushing her chest out. Ben scrunched up his face in disgust. Now, don't get me wrong. Ben would've awed over a woman any other day. But today, wasnt a good day. Besides, he had a beautiful angel in distress in the bathroom he needed to help.

"Now... where are you going, hm? Don't you know it's rude to leave a lady by herself?" Ben almost scoffed. 'Don't you know it's rude to purposely spill a hot drink on my girlf- friend?'

"Look... I gotta help my friend, so if you can mov-" "Oh... Friend?" The waitress licked her lips and her smile widened. "No wonder that... tramp... is just a friend. After all, she's hideous and an embarrassment," Now that got Ben's blood boiling. How dare this snake insult his beloved!!

Ben's eye twitched and he swore he was about to kill her on the spot. However, he held it in and.gabe the woman a fake smirk.

"Yeah... you're right. You're so much prettier, after all. Can I get your number?" It hurt to say such words, but Ben sucked it up and did it any way. The woman's eyes widened a bit, and she batted her eyelashes. "Of course handsome... anything for you." The woman purred, and grabbed a pen from her pocket and wrote it on a napkin. Ben almost gagged, but kept the act going.

Right as the woman finished, Ben saw (Y/n) finally come out of the bathroom, with an obnoxious stain on her top. Ben frowned at the sight and made a mental reminder to treat her to something later.

"Here ya go darlin'. Call me later." With a final wink, the waitress walked away, not forgetting to sway her hips. Ben payed no mind, and snatched the napkin off of the table. Oh, was this going to be useful later on.

"Hey, I'm back Ben... sorry I took a while, it was hard to wipe the (coffee/tea/chocolate) off. Even then, I still didnt" (y/n) stated, giving an adorable pout and sigh at the end. Ben gave her a soft smile and grabbed her hand, leading her out of the place, or dragging her rather. "H-he! Where are we going? We haven't ate our cheesecake..." (y/n) said while trying to stop him.

"Don't worry Darling! I'll be sure to make you something at home. It's fine." Ben continued to drag her out of the place. (Y/n) gave up struggling and signed. "If you say so..."
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The duo finally arrived home. (Y/n) noticed her mother wasn't home, and sighed in relief. She opened her door and turned on the living room lights. She immeadiatly ran upstairs, in a hurry to change her dirty and damp clothes. Ben chuckled at her eagerness and went to the kitchen to cook, like he said he would. But there was a problem.

Ben didn't know how to cook.

He was completely useless when it came to cook. Usually, Slender or The Proxies-besides Toby- would cook for the house.

Huffing, Ben decided to cook, or rather bake, the only thing he knew the steps to.

A cake.

Looking for the ingredients, Ben ended up only finding the eggs, milk, butter, frosting for later( why there was frosting in the fridge, he didn't know), the blender, and the bowl. Which was nearly everything except for a few items like the salt, flour, baking soda, and some vanilla extract.

Ben was stumped.

Remember when I said that Ben knew the steps in making a cake?

Well that was a complete lie.

Ben ended up mixing 6 eggs, a cup of milk, 2 whole sticks of butter, and even added the strawberry flavored frosting( for flavor, Ben had thought).

Ben finally found the flower and salt. So he dumped it all into the bowl.

Yep. All of it. The whole bag of flour and the whole container of salt.

Eh. Good enough.

Ben used the electric blender to mix everything. In the end, almost all of the contents in the bowl were on the kitchen floor and walls.

Half of the bowl was filled with a pink, slime-like substance with bits of unmixed flour and egg shells.

"Good enough." Ben said proudly, and poured everything into a pan. With that, he shoved it in the oven at 600°, not even preheating the oven.

"What to set it to..." Ben mumbled. Shrugging, he set it for 45 minutes.

With a proud smile, Ben wiped his forehead, "I'm positive (y/n) will love this!"

Ben went upstairs, not even cleaning the kitchen or himself up. He was too proud of himself to even notice.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

((Y/n) POV)

"Ah..." I sighed out in bliss, hopping out of the shower. Grabbing my towel, I dry myself off and comb my hair out.
'That was a great shower...' I thought. Humming softly to that one beat in 'Flamingo', I finish combing out my hair((Unless it's too short to do)).

I finally change into my fluffy pajama shorts and a slightly oversized black shirt. Stepping out the bathroom, I'm met with a horrifying sight.

There Ben is, playing my Xbox, sitting on the floor. But that wasn't the problem.

Ben was covered in a slimy pink goop and it was everywhere on my carpet.

Speechless, I stand there in shock. Ben(somehow) notices my presence and looks behind him. He smiles in glee. "Heya (Y/n)! Wanna play?" If he was a dog, I'm sure his tail would be wagging uncontrolably.

My eye twitched and my voice finally speaks up. "Wh-what happened...?"

Ben tilts his head in confusion. "Oh!" He realizes. " You mean the mess? Well I was cooking you cake. Why? What's wrong?"

"W-what wrong...? What do you mean 'What's wrong'?! My carpet is a mess!!" I yell out, clearly showing how distressed I am.

"Oh... well I can clean it up. Don't worry! It's not such a big deal! Now, come play with me, I'm playing Mario Kart. " I completely ignore him and huff. "Ben! Look at all this mess! I'm gonna kill You! Ughhh. This can't get anymore worse-"

I stop, suddenly smelling... smoke?! I hear a fire detector go off, and I start panicking, looking at Ben for an explanation. "Oh geez. I think the cake is burning..." he tells me. My eyes widen and I quickly rush downstairs.

"OH MY GOODNESS!!!! BEEEENNNNN!!!!!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lel. Sorry for ending it there. Tbh, I had fun writing this so I'm sorry if it's kinda too goofy or something. ^-^ also. Y'all want a Q&A, along with a face reveal? Your choice.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed

Words:1323