Chapter 20

((Y/N) POV))

I see a blurry light as I open my eyes. Yawning, I bring my hands to my face and run my watery eyes. What happened..? All i Remeber is pain, yelling, and then black...

As I try getting up, I feel pressure on my waist. Looking down i see... hands?! My eyes travel besides me and I see dirty blonde hair. Who is tha- it's Ben?! What is he doing here?! And in my bed!?

I feel mt self blush, and I bet I look like an apple. Prying his hands off me, I get out of bed. Then, I feel an immense pain in my lower stomach and head. I groan and touch the side of my head, only to feel what i think are bandages. Picking up my shirt, I also see bandages wrapped around me.

Confused, I start to think back to today. "Oh yeah... Michael beat me up pretty bad..." Sighing, I feel tears prick my eyes. Why is this happening to me? Why am I the 'toy', the one who gets beat?! I feel tears go down my face and I let out whimpers.

Before i could comprehend what's happening, I feel arms go around my figure and I'm pressed against a chest. "Hey... it's ok. Please dont cry darling. Your ok. Im here for you..."

Looking up, I see that it's Ben who's hugging me, and comforting me. More tears shoot out, and I wrap my arms around him. "Its ok, you can cry. I'm here.."

After our little 'moment' Im finally done crying and i let go of Ben. Stepping back, I clean off the cry tears and look up. "T-thanks Ben..." " No problem Darling, just being a friend."

After a few moments of silence, I start to come to my senses and l look around. Realizing something, I look at Ben with confusion. He takes notice and looks back with the same look. "What is it?"

I finally speak up, "Hey... how did we get to my house?"

He doesn't speak for a moment, until a few moments. "Oh! At school, you passed out and I carried you over here and cleaned you up!"

I nod, but I still had one more question, "How did you know where i lived?"

((Ben's POV))

"How did you know where I lived?"

That question put me to shock. Crap! I can't tell her I hacked into her phone. I mean I could, but what if she thinks wrong of me?!

"O-oh... um.. i..i erm.. I asked the principal for your address!" You dumbass! What type of excuse is that?! She'll definitely think your a moron now!

She looked skeptical, but she nodded anyway. "Oh.. ok.." Thank Zalgo she didn't question it more. I don't know what I'd do.

After that, it was complete silence. An awkward one too. Geez Ben... why do you have to be such an awkward idiot?

((Y/N) POV))

​​​​​

It was an awkward silence after everything. "Sooo... what do you wanna do?" Ben looked at me and then looked around the room. His eyes seemed to land on something and then he looked back at me. He slightly grinned, "You up for Mario Cart?"

"SHIIIIT!! I CALL HACKS DAMNIT!" Ben laughed as I was yelling out in rage. We ended up playing Mario Cart and ended up playing about 15 rounds. And guess won all of them? Not me, that's for damn sure.

"Me? Hacking? I would never do such a thing..!"

"YOU HAD DAMN NEAR FIVE BLUE SHELLS THIS ROUND! AND GUESS WHO GOT HIT WITH EVERYONE?! ME YOU DUMBASS!"

Ben cleared his throat, "Um, it was actually seven blue shells.." I growled and tackled him. "DON'T BE A SMARTASS YOU LITTLE SHIT!!"

I sat on his stomach/waist and banged on his chest with my cheeks puffed out. He was laughing harder than before. This made me calm down and laugh with him. I stopped banging my hands on his chest, and just pressed down on his chest.

Our laughter calmed down and we were silently chuckling. After a few moments I looked up at Ben with a smile on my face. Looking at him, I noticed that he was blushing while looking at me. Tilting my head, I looked at him confused.

He took notice and awkwardly coughed, "Darling.. your um.. sitting on me..?" Taking in his words, I looked down and I found myself blushing hard. I was, indeed, straddling his waste. "Oh! I-I'm so s-sorry!!" I quickly got off of him and stood up, letting him stand.

There was, yet again, another awkward silence after that.

Looking out the window, I see that it's dark out. What time is it? Looking at my clock in the room, it reads, '8:00pm'.

It was already eight!? Cris- a new thought came in mind. I felt myself get pale and panicked. Before i panicked more, i ran to the window and looked outside. I whimpered as I saw the car in the drive way. Oh no.. Oh noohnohonoo... there's no doubt she heard us making this noise and yelling.

Ben seemed to notice my panicked state and came rushing to me. "Hey, what's wrong darling?"

Looking at him, I pulled my hair and whimpered more,

"Mother's home..."