Chapter 31

There will be fluff in this chapter and others. Sorry if it's too OOC 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(3rd person POV) 

When (y/n) left the bathroom, she felt flustered to the max. She couldn't help but keep the image of Ben's charming smile in her mind. It seemed like all her worries and confusion from before completely vanished. 

"Ugh... whats wrong with me?" (Y/n) mumbles out, with an almost love struck-like smile on her face. 'Geez... Ben is so handsome. Him and his blue eyes... blond hai-'  (Y/n)s eyes widen at her thoughts and her cheeks turn a darker shade of red. 'What the he'l is wrong with me!? I barely met the dude!!! Ugh... must be hormones...' With a roll of her eyes, (y/n) then frowns when he comes to mind again. "H-he really does remind me of my old Ben...", she mumbles out. (Y/n) feels tears prick her eyes at the thought, but quickly goes to rub her eyes. 'It's been years. Just... get over it. He's dead.'  With that thought, (y/n) grabs her phone. Her eyes widen. "Its 8:55!!! On a Friday!!", (y/n) shouts. "School already started! Oh geez." (Y/n) paces around, thinking about what to do. However, she's quickly snapped out of her panic-thoughts. 

"Darling? What's wrong?" 

(Y/n) stops and looks towards Ben. He had finally came out the bathroom(what took him so long? Who knows) and was met with a panic filled (y/n), pacing around her room. 

(Y/n) can't help but blush at the nickname, but completely brushes it off. 

"School already started Ben! I'm gonna be late and I'm going to get in trouble! Oh geez-" 

Ben sighs at her words, but smiles nonetheless. He did find her rambling and panic state adorable. 

Ben goes up to his darling and puts his hand on her shoulders. (Y/n) quickly stops rambling and looks up, eyes slightly wide. "Darling, it's fine. There really is no need to worry so much. After all, don't you hate school?" It takes a small moment for (y/n) to process his words, but when she finally does, her eyebrows scrunch up. Ben was right. Why had she been panicking? She hated school, and had always wanted to skip school. 

"Oh.. right..", (y/n) gives out an embarrassed smile, "I guess it's good we're skipping." Ben nods at her words, and his smile widens at her smile. 'Geez,' he thought, 'she really is adorable.' With that, Ben pats her head in a fond way, "Now, how about we go get something to eat? That sound good Darling?" 

(Y/n) looks up at him in surprise((or down if you're taller)). She thought about the statement, and nods slowly. :Yeah.. That's fine, it wont hurt to go out... Yeah!" (Y/n) lets a bright smile adorn her face. Ben feels heat on his cheeks. 

"Great! Now get dressed, I'll be waiting outside.", with that, Ben goes walks out of her room and closed it. (Y/n) quickly goes to take a quick shower, making sure to use her favorite scented shampoo. 

After her quick shower, the girl picks out some clothes from her closet. ((Choose one))

 ((Choose one))

She then does her hair in a quick (hairstyle)

She then does her hair in a quick (hairstyle). She grabs her phone, which oddly stood against the wall, and checks the time. 9:28 'Geez! Did Ben really wait outside for that long?!' With that thought, (Y/n) rushes to go outside to Ben. 

However... Little did she know that a certain glitch was watching the whole time through her phone... Even the undressing parts ;)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When (Y/n) come out of her room, she saw been waiting patiently, and unnoticable smirk and blush on his face. 

"Hey Ben, you rea- Oh no," the girl started, but quickly frowned. Ben quickly took notice and his eyebrows drooped. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" The said girl shakes her head frantically and grabs his arm, dragging him to another room down the hallway. ", you cannot be in that clothing! Its all dirty and I'm sure you feel uncomfortable. C'mon, lets see if I can find nay other clothes that fit." 

Ah. So that was the problem. She was concerned for him. The thought quickly brought a smile back to Bens face. He mentally chuckles and stares at the girl fondly. 

'I'm so happy to have you back...' 
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Here's another update ;0000 Sorry its short e.e I will admit, I got lazy. But I'm happy with this happy. Just some clarification about how the two feel about each other. Lmfao. I reread the last few chapters, and I've realized that Ben and reader have literally only been with each other for 1 day.  sigghhh. the power of love ;') Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. 

5/25/18
811 words