Chapter 2

(Name's POV)

  When we arrived at school, we headed straight to class. My brother and I had the exact same classes.
Long story short, we begged the principal. Ben had only four classes with me, out of seven.

1st Period- Science
2nd period- Reading
3rd period- math
Lunch
4th A Day period- English
4th B day period- gym
5th A Day period- World Culture
5th B day period- Computer Lab

  I had reading, english, gym, and computer lab with Ben. In those classes we were partners. In the others, Justin and I were partners.
  Today was an A day (meaning you have English and World Cult. Instead of gym and computer)Science... 'yay' note the sarcasm. Justin and I arrived to class and sat down in our seats. Our teacher started teaching
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to lunch (I'm sorry, I can't write all off the classes ;-;)

  My brother and I head to the garden of the school. It was beautiful. The garden had many flowers, trees, a fountain, and benches. The school let us eat in the garden, or cafeteria. My brother, Ben, and I chose the garden.
  Justin and I walk to our bench under a big Sycamore Tree. This bench had a "J", "(first initial)", and a "B" carved in. The tree also had one too.
  I took out my lunch box from my backpack. I made myself a (Favorite lunch). We wait for Ben and sit down.
  "Sooooo... (Name)..." My brother broke the silence.
  "Yeah JJ?"
  ".... what was with you and Ben this morning?" I turn red. Of course he'd ask! I opened my mouth the speak, but instead I was cutoff.
  "Hey guys!"
  We look over and Ben runs over. I smile, and sith in relief. Thank God Ben came... if not, I would've had to answer!
  Ben came a sat next to me. I blushed more, and I felt my stomach get butterflies. 'He's sitting next to me!' I mentally yell.
  "Hey Ben." Both my brother and I  say.
  "What took you so long?" I ask. Ben looks at me and speaks,
  "Some girls were trying to talk to me. I ignored them and kept trying to come here. But they were persistent and wouldn't let me come. Thankfully, I got away"
  I felt something book inside of me. How dare they do that! Ben ia out friend, MY best friend <(>-<)>
   "Oh, what did they want?" Justin spoke.
  "They said something about "coming over to their house". I declined, but they kept trying to get me to come".
  I growled under my breath. How dare they! Those bit- girls.
  I angrily eat my food while the boys talk. I notice they both stop talking a while ago, and are staring at me. I look up and I realize I had an angry face I'm. I blushed in embarrassment. 'Damnit .'
  "You ok (name)?" My brother asks, smirking. He knew I liked Ben! And he knew why! 'Bastard'.
  "Yeah, you ok (nickname)?"
Ben asks and I blush even more. Ben noticed my face too!
  "Errr.... I-"
  BRRRIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG
The bell interrupted me. I hurried up, cleaned up, and walked away to my next class.
  "(Name)! Where you going?!" I hear Ben yell. I keep walking to my next class.
  Eventually, I arrive at my English class early. I sit down and get ready. Kids start to come in and fill the room up. I notice Ben and Justin come in and stare at me. I forgot they had this class with me! I mentally facepalm and hope they dont ask me about earlier...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to the end of the day (I'm sowwy ;-;)

  Schools over, and luckily, the boys never asked about me. I'm glad, because what would have i said!? The truth? 'Oh I was mad because some ratchet, ugly bitc-girls were flirting with my crush'. Hell no.
  Ben and Justin come out of the school and walk towards me.
  "Hey, my... dad... will be picking me up today. Sorry guys. See you tomorrow." Ben says and quickly gives me a hug. I turn into a tomato and hug back.
  We let go of the hug and he leaves to his dad's car.
  Justin and I walk home in silence. He finally speaks up,
  "I know you were jealous about what those girls said to Ben..." He smiles innocently at me and walks ahead.
  I turned red.
  "GOD DAMNIT JUSTIN!!!"

______________________________________

Hewwo guys! Chapter 2!!!
I'm sorry if this chapter is a little boring! I promise it'll be better in the future!

Well that's all, baii!!

Word count:762