Chapter 10

((Ticci Toby POV)) didn't see that coming -3-

((If Toby has the "-" in between words, it's a tick))

"Masky,mask-y,masky,m-asky,masky,masky,
Masky,ma-sk-y,masky,masky,ma-sky,masky, mas-"

I'm lifted off the ground and I'm faced with his face."H-i.."

"Would you shut up..." I can tell Masky is really mad. Man is he such a partypooper. He always acts so seriously and always bothers me. So what is he's the boss's favorite...

"How about you go somewhere else, and look out... yeah..?" He really does has anger issues...

"Ok!" I chirp happily and I'm put on the ground again. I walk away and look for any humans in the woods. Boss sent us to check the woods today, like we do every day. It's kinda boring really. But it's fun when you finally find a human...

((Timeskip))

I haven't really seen anything so far... it's pretty quie-

I'm cut off as I hear rapid footsteps, and then a male. I grin under my mouthguard(?) And start walking towards the noises. As I get there, i see that there's a girl around my age, ((i have no idea how old they actually are, so all the boys will be 19, except masky and hoodie, they'll be 21)) on her stomach.

She tries to get up, but the boy hits her with a shovel. I tic and twitch more. It reminds me of how I got bullied before... But boss found saved me from everything! And then i got revenge on everybody! Heheha.. ((what a weird laugh))

I feel my sanity slip away slightly, and I feel the need to kill. They are trespassing anyway...

I grasp one of my hatchets, and I aim for the the guy who hit the girl. As I'm about the throw, I tick and miss my target. It ends up landing between the girl and the guy. I watch as she takes my hatchet and yells at them to leave.

She stands and swings at them, him barely backing away from it. Damn does she look crazy...

The boys end up running away in fear, and she sighs and looks happy... Then she starts to run away with my hatchet! Before I can chase her, she's already out of the woods. I cant go out in the day, unless I'll be seen and caught. I sigh and tick out of nervousment...

'What will boss think..?