Chapter 6

((I'm back -3-3-3-3-3-3-3))

Time skip 6 years))

((Y/N POV))

I stuff my hands into my jacket pockets while I walk to the cemetery. It had been 6 years since the incident. Since my best friend, a crush, Ben, has passed away.

Since then, I've had hard times. I wouldnt comprehend to most things, and I've also been emotionless.

One year after the it all happened, I've gotten better with the help of Justin. He hasn't been all that great either... Justin has also been down too, since Ben was like another sibling to him. But he wasn't worse than i was.

I look up as I finally arrive to the cemetery. I walk around, looking for a specific grave. Holding the red, white, and pink roses in my hand, I tighten my grip as I see the grave.

I read it and i can feel sadness wash over me, and I tear up.

God, why did he need go go...

I wasn't here for Ben, I was here for Justin.

A day after the incident, Ben's body was missing, and police tried looking for it. After three weeks, they couldnt find a single trace of his body, and have up on the case.

After that, nobody had a funeral for him since we couldn't find the body. And becuase nobody was willing to give him one.

Justin, on the other hand...

2 years after the incident, a week after Justin and I's birthday, making us 14, he had died... We were walking down the street, coming back from a bakery.

All of a sudden, a car comes racing through, and the driver was apparently drunk. They came down the road while we were half way down the road. Paralyzed from fear, I stayed put. But Justin didn't

He had pushed me out of the way in time, and sadly, he couldn't move out the way fast enough. The car had hit him, and he has injuries everywhere.

I stood there, and I couldn't believe it... My brother had just gotten hit, and could die...

Tears had ran down my face, as I desperately ran to Justin. I held him in my hands, and cried. He had opened his eyes, and with the little strength he had, he said to me,

'I love you, sis. Keep going, and stay gold...'

He has died in my arms from blood loss, and his body have up from the pain.

I'll never forget the day he died. Since then, I went back into my emotionless state. And because he was gone, nobody was there to defend me when mom was drunk. We were still living with her, of course. And shes still an alcoholic.

She became more abusive everyday, and more aggressive. Justin has always been there to defend me, and stood up to her. When he was here, we rarely got hit. But ever since he was gone, I've been getting abused none stop.

Nealing down, I stared at his grave.

Justine (Last Name)

2003-2017

A son, a brother

~God Bless Him~

(I hope graves go like this ._.)

I sniff, and place my flowers down. I feel tears roll down my cheeks, but i could care less.

"W-why you too...." I manage to whimper out. "Why did you leave me too?! I have nobody left! Mother abuses me more, I get bullied at school, I'm a nobody! You knew I needed you, but you left anyway! Why Justin!? Why!?... why couldn't have been me...."

I start to brake down, not being able to handle holding it in any longer. Why did he need to leave too... He was all I had. And he left me. Everybody left me...

I sigh, and clean myself up. 'Get yourself together...'

Getting up, I take a glance at the grave, and I start walking back home.

'Why..?'

I finally make it home, and I open the door. Mother was home, since the car was gone, so I was ok.

Heading upstairs, I go to my room and lock the door. I go to my bathroom, and clean myself up and take a bath.

(After the bath)

I step out and get changed into pajamas. Walking to my laptop on my desk, I open it up and browse the internet.

After one hour on the internet, I start to get off. Before i could leave my chair, a tab suddenly opens. I raise mt eyebrow, and I read the website.

'Hmm.. Cleverbot..?' Sighing, i figure it's an add, and go to close it pressing the 'X' button, it does nothing..

'That's, odd... '

Shrugging, I look at the time. 8:30pm... 'Tomorrow is school... I should get to bed.' (School is out at 4, the walk to the cemetery is 1 hour, and you spent 30 minutes there. Walking back is another hour, making it 6. You took a bath and got dressed, a good 30 minutes and you spend 1 hour on the internet. Making it about 8:30)

Getting off my chair, I leave my laptop open, and I turn on a lamp besides my bed. Hopping into bed, I stare at the ceiling. After a few minutes, I start to drift off. Next thing I know, I'm asleep.

But... little did I know, that there were two red eyes, watching my every move....

Hey ppl, it's Atsuko!

I think i am going to continue this story! I have been thinking of ideas, and I hope they are good.

This continues from chapter 6! I'm starting over from there, so yeaah.

anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Boi~

Word count:954

I also published this on my Quotev account -3- (( XxMidnightDawnxX )) check that out if you want ^-^