Chapter 14

((BEN POV))

((Before reader almost got killed))

"N-NO! PLE-PLEASE LEAVE!! D-D-DON'T KILL ME, I BE-EG YOU!! I-I'LL DO ANY-" I cut off the woman by electrocuting her with my wires. God was this one annoying. Sure, the victims begging for mercy was fun and all, but this was way too much. I got a headache from hearing her. I was out for some kills, and this chiwawa was my 10th kill. I was proud of myself actually. Usually i ended at the 5th or 6th.

Whatever. Walking back into the T.V screen, I inter the little "dimension" The dimension basically led to any electronic. I could go through any one i wanted, if it was powered on. But I could also use my wires and hacking 'powers' to turn on anything i wanted. So really, I could go through any electronic I wanted.

My thoughts wondered to the mystery girl. Over the days, I watch her on my free time while she's on her phone, laptop, or watching tv. While doing so, I've seen how pretty she actually was. Her soft-looking (hair length) (hair color) hair. Her sparkling, yet emotionless (light/dark) (eye color). She also seemed like a gamer, because she had an Xbox 1 and a PlayStation in her room, under her tv. Also a medium sized drawer with all sorts of games and movies.

Thinking about her, I decide to visit her. I yearned to see her again. She was so familiar, yet whenever I tried researching her, nothing seemed to ring a bell. That's one of the many reasons i was interested in her. I just needed to figure out who she was.

I arrived to her laptop screen, and tried looking through, only to find out i couldn't. It must have not been on. I try hacking into it, and after a few tries and minutes, I end up powering it on. Finally being able to look through, I swear I almost died again.

She was pinned against her bed, with a figure hovering over her, a scalpel against her skin. Nothing the familiar clothing and scalpel, I feel rage and fear run through my body. What was he doing here!? Don't be a dumbass BEN, he's going to kill her and take her kidneys.

Panicking, blood starts to poor out my eyes, and My body starts glitching. I quickly open up Cleverbot and start spamming with words and sentences. 'Get away from her!! Damn you EJ!GET AWAY!!! ILL KILL YOU!!!' The laptop was dinging while every word was sent, and I hoped it was enough to get his attention.

Luck was on my side, and he quickly took notice of the noise and got off of the girl. My body stopped got glitching, but blood still came out. He stopped at the desk, and started reading all of my words. EJ chuckled and started walking out the door. Before he left, he told my beloved the girl something,

"You're lucky he wants you to live." And with that, he finally left. She looked panicked and scared. After a few minutes of watching her, she got up. The (brunette, blonde, ect..) started heading towards the laptop and scrolled up. Panick ran through me as I realized that she wanted to read all the messages. I quickly blacked the screen out and deleted everything. I didn't need her reading all the things i said.

After everything was deleted, I made the screen normal once again. She sighed and began to get up. My eyes widened. I didn't want her to leave! Quickly, I sent her messages.

----
Cleverbot:Hello!

Cleverbot:Are you ok?

----

She seemed confused after that, but she finally responded.
----

User:Hello...

Cleverbot:I see that you have responded.

Cleverbot:You look shaken up. Are you ok?

----

I tried seeing if she was ok now without realizing what i did. She gasped and looked frightened. You idiot! I try to reassure her.
----

Cleverbot:I'm sorry I have scared you. I'm also very sorry about what happened.

User:How the hell do you know?

Cleverbot:I know everything.

Cleverbot:I SEE everything.

User:Get away you creep.
----

After she sent that, the red in my eyes glowed and the blood came running down my cheeks. How dare she say that! I'm just caring about her, and she treats me like that! Getting mad, I start glitching even more, and start laughing like a maniac I am.

----
Cleverbot:You shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have done that. You shouldn-

----

After I said my infamous line, I turned the screen black.
.
Ý̵̳̤̹̫͓̗̙̮̌̋̀̇͋̀̈́͝o̵̺͓̳̱͍̊̌̒͌̊̇̀̓̈́̕ù͈͎̪̟̙̂̂̃̎̆̈̂͘̕ ş͓̩͈̻̦̖̀̓͆͛̄̉͌͌̉͡h̷̺͉̝̳̺̬͈̘̙̍̏͛͗̉̎̂̍̚͜ŏ̷̙̦̥͔̟̜̳͂͋̽̊̇͘͜͟ͅu͉̟̩̹͖̱͗̄̀̅̽̉̈́͢ͅͅl̷̨̺͇͓̟͕͗͗̊͒͑̈́͋̋̀͂d͎̰͓͚͚̗̳̼̞̍͐͋͛̒̚͢ņ̷̡̼̳͕̜̭̎̔̐̂͗́̃̈́̓͜͜t̸̨̧̛̗̟̭̝̠͇̖̣̿̀̌̇͊̾͐͞ h̛͖̞̠̗̮͂̀̊̄͐̀̔̕ȃ̷̢̛͔̝̭͖̯̭̳͖̳͌̐̋̐͠v̨̫̘̝̪̜̗̖͆͛͒̇̒̊̾̀ͅẹ̵̖̟̼̲͕͙̉̀̏́́̕͜ d̵̡̹͎̫̗͋͂̽̽̍̊ȍ͎̞̤̙̦̣̮̦̠̾͐̓́͊̚͘ͅn̵̨̯̜͉̦̒̅̿̊͐̉̕ĕ̵͉̙̹̪̟̬̼̳̘̯̾̅̆͆͑̂̔ t̩͈̩̱̓͒̊͂̎͐̂̀̀͜h̵̨̨̛̛̼͖̜̱̿̋͑̄̅̋̓̃͟͟a̩͙̪͚͓̗̥̅̓̃͛̕t͇͍̜͖̪̿͊̓̇͂͗.̛̙̖̱̜̜̗̙̘̒͆̒̆͛̋͟͟͞͝
.

And with that, I shut the computer down. After a few minutes, I start to calm down. I gasp and also myself. "You idiot!! You must've scare her off! Damnit.." I sigh. I never had a good temper, and I usually for mad easily. So when she called me a creep, I guess i snapped and went a bit.. insane. It just, sorta hurt when she called me that. Sure it might be true, with me stalking her, but it still hurt my non-existent heart.

Groaning, I decide to wonder the dimension until I found my tv. Turning it on, I walk out and then faceplant on my bed. Zalgo, why was I such an idiot. Now she'll never like you... I then mentally slap myself. Like?! I'm a killer, a murderer, a ruthless glitch! There's no way I'd fall in love! With a cute mortal with that...

Ugh, stop being a big dumbass BEN. Of course you can't fall in love with her. Even if you could, there would be no way she'd like me back. Plus, the boss... he'd kill me, and her without a doubt.

But that won't happen, becuase I won't love her.

Right..?