Chapter 5

(Justin POV)

  We both rushed towards my sister. I lifted her shirt and I saw a big bruise. It was bleeding real badly.
  What can we do?! We cant call the police, nor' take her to the hospital. If we do, they'll ask what happened, and we'll have to say it was mom!
  I know she hates us, and she's mean, but we have nobody else. Our dad does nothing but work and go out, so he's really not out dad if he's never here. Our mom though is here, and she's our parent. If we tell, they'll most likely take us to an adaption center, and that CANNOT happen.
  "Ben go get the medic kit, now." He looks at me like im crazy. I flare at him and he does quickly. When we comes back, I quickly clean the bruise and blood. I wrap a bandage around her waist. I check if she's breathing and thank God she is. I clean her mouth and I pick her up. I place her on her bed and take her shirt off.
  I turn around and I see Ben staring at her, blushing badly. I smirk and leave the room. I go downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing an icepack.
  When i go upstairs, I see Ben sitting on her bed, holding her hand. I sigh. I walk over to my twin and I place the icepack on her waist.
  I walk out, feeling tears roll on cheeks
______________________________________

(Ben POV)

  I stare at her face and I feel tears prick my eyes. Why would this happen to her? I hold (name)'s hand and I caress her cheek.
  I hope my best friend is ok... I can't live without her!
  I sigh and kiss her cheek. I get up and leave the room. I blush and I buried my face in my hands. 'I cant believe I kissed her!!'
  I walk downstairs, and I see Justin on the couch, crying. I sigh, and wlak up to him. I give him a pat on the back, and he looks up at me. I smile at him, and I tell him,
  "Hey, it's okay... she's strong.." I walk to the door and leave back to my house.
______________________________________

(Name) POV

  I groan and I slowly open my eyes. What the hell happened..? I try to sit up, but I wince and fall back on my bed. I look at my waist and see it all bandaged up.
  I remember the events that happen awhile ago... My eyes swell up with tears as I remember the pain I went through, and the pain I'm in currently.
  Looking around the room, I notice mother not here anymore. Justin and that other figure may have took care of me and dealt with my mother. The door was cracked open, perfect.
  "J-justin!!" My voice is raspy and sounded rough like sandpaper. I tell out louder, but my throat hurts too much to yell much further.
  I eventually hear quick footsteps and my brother runs in the room. He looks around franticly until his eyes land of me. It seems that his eyea soften, and he walks up to me.
  I smile and I'm thankful to see my twin. Justin gives me a gentle hug and I feel something wet on me.. He must be crying.
  I weakly hug him back and start tearing up myself.

  What an even that an 11 year old went through....
______________________________________

  Hello guys!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

But I have about 55 reads already! I know it's snall, but I only posted this story yesterday! Thank you for reading, it really means something to me!

That's all I have to say, baii!!

Word count: 626