mason knight

Mason pov

(The meeting is very boring , I am Mason xavier knight one of the richest billionaire in the world. Knight corp is my pride I built this company brick by brick. My mother elope with a bastard when I was 6 and my father commited sucide in heart broken state because of mother and no sibblings so I dont believe in love...

Everyone call me coldhearted, ruthless and heartbreaker because I use girls like tissue paper. Love is not my cup of tea but I am a man with needs and they are coming willingly so why not because who says no to a handsome face and six packs body...

Now to the present meeting with the dealers they are not convinced so I have to take it in my hand...)

So gentlemen you know about our quality and commitment , so 70% is final or you guys can walk out .... I said in a cold tone.

No no Mr. Knight we all know about your commitment in business so the deal is on we will sign the contract... (Mr. Samuel said and I smirked at him. )

(After signing the contract I have to get a coffee to make me stress free so I went to car and stepped on the engine to the ben's cafe my favourite.

When I entered the cafe wind blow on my face. My eyes met a mesmerising eyes I couldn't gaze away from that eyes and the girl. Her black hair, mesmerising eyes, full plump kissable lips and her pettite body.

I decided I want her as mine only mine...)