Will you give me a chance

Mason POV

(I woke up In a white room... I don't know what happen??? When I try to think about then everything played like a movie in my mind... Anna's kidnap, Cody called and Vinci shot me ok ok now I remember so I am in a hospital... when I was thinking someone entered the room... I turn to see Evan and a doctor came near me when they saw I am awake Evan came and hugged me tightly making me chuckle) .

I was so afraid when they said you are in critical condition... don't ever do that again....  (I smiled hearing my friend's ramblings)

Evan... stop rambling and see I am ok now nothing will happen to me so don't worry cry baby... (I said and chuckled)

Mason stop ok... I am not a cry baby something went into my eyes.... (he said making me burst into laughing)

Yeah!!! Yeah!!! If it makes you sleep in the night... (I said laughing... he gave me a fake glare and smiled... when I turn to see Anna is standing near the door keeping her head down)

Evan you go now... I want to speak with Anna ... (I said making Evan frown and Anna smiled at me but I kept a blank face... Evan turn and saw Anna standing near the door... he just gave a nod to me and went near the door gave a glare to Anna and said not to hurt me and he went... Anna came inside)

How are you Mason??? How do you feel??? Do you feel any pain??? (She asked questions but without meeting my eyes and I know she feels guilty for lying and leaving me... I want to hug her tightly and give her the comfort she need but how will I do that when I am afraid of getting hurt again... I know she suffered a lot in these 8 months and it's like a punishment for leaving me but I don't know if I can trust her or not... but I love her more than anything in this world and even now I can't imagine a life without her and I know she loves me too but she have to confess her love to me so let the game begin... I think I zoned out because Anna is shaking my shoulder)

Uh sorry... I didn't hear you... come again???

I asked How are you Mason??? How do you feel??? Do you feel any pain??? (She said again not meeting my eyes me...so I have to do something... mentally I smiled... I took her wrist and made her sit near me and touch her cheeks which made her to lean in my touch when her eyes are closed I made a blank face and jerked my hand from her cheeks)

Sorry I didn't mean to touch you... yes I am fine Anna... now I feel better and no I don't have any pain... (I said and saw her face for reaction it showed pain, hurt and regret and I immediately regret saying her name because I never called her by her name I will always call her babygirl but now when I called her name she thinks I really hate her now... I want her to confess her love to me so I have to do this so now next step is to make her jealous for that I want Evan's help so I took the mobile from the side table and messaged him my plan and I got a reply from him as "serves her right I will do it Mason just wait for 5 mins". I smiled I turn to see Anna sitting in the same place keeping her head down... how cute my babygirl is... immediately I remembered the innocent kiss we shared.... wow babygirl, I want to grab her face and kiss her now... control Mason you have to make her confess her love to you... someone knocked the door I shout immediately)

Come in... (my best friend susie came in with Evan... ok the plan starts now... when susie saw me she came running and hugged me tightly and I wrapped my hands around her smiling... I saw Anna standing near my bed with tears but also with rage in her eyes... if the looks could kill then susie would be dead by now... susie starts speaking)

Baby... what happened to you??? When I got the news I came running to meet you... I love you so much baby... you know I can't live without you then why are you doing like this??? Hereafter don't risk your life for anyone... (she finished but now I know how to get on her nerves... Anna you have to confess your love to me for sure.)

Sorry babygirl.. nothing happened to me see I am alright and ok I won't risk my life for anyone but you ok... (I said this but I was only watching Anna when I said this because I am saying this to Anna... I call babygirl only my Anna not anyone else but she didn't see me she was sobbing closing her eyes... she thought I called susie as babygirl she didn't know I called her and I was talking to her... I saw Anna running out of the room... oh shit I thought she will get angry and confess her love to me but she is running away from me again... no I won't run after her if she wants me then she have to fight for me)

Anna POV

(When Mason called another girl as babygirl my heart broke into million pieces and I am not able to stop crying so I ran from that room I don't want to be there... now what I have to do??? If he is happy with that girl then I won't break them apart but when he touched my cheeks I saw his eyes it showed so much love and longing in his eyes so I know he still loves me and I know I love him too and I can't even imagine a life without him so I won't back down without a fight so I went to Mason room again...)

Mason POV

(I lean my head in the bed rest and I started thinking she again left me... she ran away from me again... I want to trust her, I want to love her and I want to marry her it's like a dream for me now... I don't know If my dream will come true or not... she again left me and she again hurt me and I am not able to bear this pain... I heard the door opened without knocking I opened my eyes to see Anna standing there... she came back for me.. she didn't leave me... she loves me... she came running to me and crashed her lips on mine... it felt like I am in heaven... I immediately kissed her back with all the love I have and she part away a little and she said the words I want to hear forever....)

I Love You Mason... will you give me chance to show you how much I love you...

(She said she love me... oh my god she confessed her love to me... thank you god finally my dream is coming true and I got my Anna back...)

I Love You Too Babygirl...