Mason don't

Recap

I will do everything and anything just tell me where she is?

You have to marry me!

Mason POV

Wait what???!!!

Yes Mason marry me and I will tell you... where Anna is and then she can be with her uncle...

NO... I won't marry you... how dare you to come into my office and blackmail me... and what proof do you have that Anna is with you...I will call the cops they will investigate you and they will find my Anna so just get out now....

No Mason you can't find her by yourself or the cops only I can tell you where Anna is and if you call the cops then my men will kill Anna immediately... Then Anna will never be found.... for the proof see these pictures and you will know I have her...

 for the proof see these pictures and you will know I have her

(Anna my babygirl

(Anna my babygirl... she is kidnapped but how vincy kidnapped her??? Why she was having her for 8 months... is she been abused... my babygirl looks so scared and sad... I want her in my arms... stop Mason she is not your babygirl you are going to find her just for uncle that's it so stop...)

Vinci just leave Anna out of this if you have problem with me then deal with me don't get Anna into this....

No no no .... Mason because of Anna you fired me she took the place in your heart where is have to be... I waited 2years for you.... I love you so much Mason why can't you see that... I am the right girl for you not her and Mason if you want her alive then you have to marry me... I will give you 2days time to think and choose wisely... (with that she left the office...)

(What am going to do??? How I am going to Anna ??? Is she ok ??? I have to call Evan and discuss immediately... )

Hello... Evan come to my cabin now...

(My cabin door opened and Evan stepped in... I told what vincy told me....)

Mason how we are going to find out where Vinci kept Anna???