I Don't Love you

Amy pov

(I kept my face blank and told.....). I am not going to stay with you so please stop all this and let me go from here and about the job I don't want to work for you....

Oh please babygirl !!!! You think this blank face and your words will convience me... sorry to burst your bubble.... it's not, so stop giving these looks to me and for the record I know everything about you so don't pretend to be angry and don't try to keep me away from you.... I am not going to leave you alone from now on..... I LOVE YOU babygirl and i am going to make you fall in love with me....

I don't Love you so stop all these because you don't know nothing about me.... if you know the real me then you won't ask me to be with you....

But I love you babygirl and my love is enough for us both to live a life... so please be with me....

Mason I am telling you for the last time just leave me alone and live your life... you know nothing about me so just let me walk out from here... that's good for both of us....( i sighed i am very scared that he will find out about Mason because I don't want anything happen to Mason so I want to get out from here but he is not leaving me)

Babygirl I know you are scared for my safety and I know you are scared for someone, that's the reason you are hiding the real identity of your's and working as a waitress.... (he said and I am stunned about what he said.... how did he find out and now what am I going to do....)

I know that your real name is Anna Elizebeth North and you were living in L.A but I don't know one thing .... whom you are hiding from???? ( I am shocked when he finished his words for god sake what am i going to do now??? How i am going to save Mason from him??? With that i broke down crying... a pair of strong arms wrapped around me... i know he is hugging me i felt very safe when he is around me and i dont want to let him go i was crying in his shoulder and he was soothing me......)

Unkown pov

I am watching that bitch is crying in that billionaire's shoulder and he was looking at her with so much love in his eyes....

I am following her for 3 years since she escaped from me.... she thinks I didn't found her but little did she know that I am stalking her for 3 years and getting all her informations.... I want to kill her when I found her.... but no.... I won't kill her it will give peace to her... I won't  let that happen.... I want to make her suffer by loosing love of her life like I lost mine.... I know she loves him but she didn't accepted it to him because she is afraid of me... she will voice her love to him soon I know that.... then I will kill him infront her eyes like she killed my wife infront of my eyes... it's raw in my heart when Anna killed my wife I was not able to do anything about it.... my Tina my wife died infront of my eyes but I was not able to save her....

Flashback

Anna sweetheart please put the gun down don't do anything stupid please hear me once baby you know I love you so much right ... ( I begged her but she didn't listen to me...)

(Anna shot my wife in her head... she fell on the floor in the pool of her blood...now I felt stupid for teaching Anna for how to shoot...)

Noooooo... TINAAAAA....

(I ran to my wife but she was lifeless... I hugged her body and cried out loud to come back to me but she didn't.... I turn to see Anna throwing all the food like hysterically and fear in her eyes....)

I hate you Anna .... I hate you... just wait and watch I am going to make your life a living hell.... you killed my wife.... I lost my love because of you.... I will make you taste your own medicine... I will kill your love infront of your eyes... I will make you pay... you can't escape from me.... just wait and watch....

Flashback over

That was the day I lost 2 persons I loved the most... I loved Anna but now I hate her to the core.... just wait and watch Anna... you will confess your love to him... you will marry him and you will be in pure bliss without any fear... yes Anna I am coming to you... I will make your fear  go away and you will be happy with your life... that is my time for me I will kill your lover boy infront of your eyes and I will make you pay for what you did to me.....

Amy pov

(I know I have to tell him about everything about my past and then he can decide whether he want me or not.... but how will he react when I say I am a murderer... I killed someone...)