Will You Marry Me

Recap

I am coming home immediately....   (I said and disconnect my call... but why did she left me again and what's the reason??? I will never forgive her now ... no... not this time, with that I left my office and went home.... through out my way to home I was only thinking about Anna, when I reach home, my palms are sweaty and I took a deep breath and went inside)

I went inside and what I saw made my breath stop!!!

Babygirl!!!

Mason POV

(I felt like my world stopped around me... my babygirl standing in front of me with a bouquet in her hand with a huge smile in her face and her appearance made me speechless, she was wearing a black silky strapless party wear gown and diamond platinum earrings with her hair floating till her shoulders... for me she looks like an angel from heaven... I don't even know what to say??? She came near me and kissed my cheeks which brought me back to my senses... I hugged her)

Babygirl... uncle gave me a mini heart attack... he told me you left me... I got really scared because I can't even think a life without you babygirl... I love you so much I don't know what I did wrong??? Why are you keeping some distance from me but please don't ever leave me babygirl I will die without you and I am really sorry if I did something wro.... (I got cut off by my babygirl who kept her finger on my lips making me shut)

Alpha boy... you did nothing wrong and I will never leave you... I too love you alpha boy and I told my uncle to call you tell you that because I want to surprise you... I want to confess my feelings and decisions... I want to ask something to someone... (what she told, made my heart stop... is she really going to say something about that guy from the restaurant or is she going to confess something link to that)

Lionel could you please come here... Alpha boy this is Lionel and Lionel this is Mason Xavier Knight... very important person in my life... (see I am not her boyfriend, I am just an important person in her life, Lionel shake his hands with me and started talking with my babygirl... argh I want to kill this guy with my bare hands then only My life will be in peace)

Lionel shall we go, I want you to meet my uncle and we can make the confession and announcement...

Ok Anna, come and it's my pleasure to meet you Mr. Knight and now I take leave...

Sure, go ahead I will be here... I want to have a drink so you guys carry on... (I said and they both made their way to uncle and Evan who were having a chat, somewhat it made my heart ache when I see that Lionel and my babygirl together... I went to and started to have a drink)

Hello everyone.... thank you for attending the surprise party for Mason... I want to confess my feelings in front of everyone and I want to ask something so I can know what will be my future... I am a very shy girl and I don't speak frankly in front of audience but now I am want to speak about my feelings and future in front of everyone... in my past I have suffered a lot, I felt hopeless sometimes and even I wanted to kill myself, those days are horrible... I even lived without food for a week but no one cared about me... friends, colleagues even relatives didn't care about me but there was one person who cared for me and supported me and even solved my problems, when I got kidnapped he almost died by saving my life...

When I first met him, for me he was a player ... I always kept a distance from him and I always behaved harshly with him... when he first kissed me without my permission I slapped him and told him not to bother me and he did as I asked he didn't bother me for 6 months, just for my happiness... in that 6 months he didn't see me or bother me but he made his best friend as my bodyguard for my safety. After 6 months I got a problem in my work place he saved me and I had a problem in my personal life again he solved my problems but I misunderstood the situation and left him in the dark for 8 months... he was very angry at me because I broke his heart and trust but when he came to know that I got kidnapped he immediately came to rescue me, he saved me by taking the bullet for me... no one ever cared for me like this before and no one ever loved me like this before... I love him more than anything in this world and I can't even think a life without him... so I want to ask him something for me.... will you give me Alpha boy??? (She asked me with a shy smile making my heart skip a beat... her little speech made my heart filled with happiness and undying love for her increased and how can I say no to my babygirl)

Of course you can ask me anything... just name it I will give it immediately.... (I said with a smile made her smile softly)

Alpha boy you came into my life like a passing cloud and you become my protector when I am alone, you become my friend when I want a shoulder to cry, you become my guardian when you solve my problems and you become my knight in shining armour when you rescue me so now will you be mine and only mine... (she asked making me frown, I am always hers then why is she asking me that, when she saw me frowning she came near me)

I think I have do to everything and I think I am the man in our relationship... (she said holding my hands and she went on her knees and took a ring in her hand making everyone gasp including me)

Alpha boy, my sweet Mason please cherries on top WILL YOU MARRY ME??? (She asked surprising every man in the party and aww's from ladies and she made me speechless)

!!!!!!

Hey guys,

I think you like my story... I am so happy that I almost finished my story and this is my first story and now I got 1K reads... Thank you for your support readers without you guys it won't be possible for me to write

Thank you once again readers

For your support...

This is not the end guys... this story will end in 2 or 3 chapters...