Kiss Me back

Amy pov

(He didn't say anything... he is just stunned in my relevation... ok this is the end... this is the last time I am seeing him... I won't disturb him anyway I want to save him from my uncle so this is the right time for me to go away from his life... he won't search me after this because for him I am a murderer... let it be... with that I started to leave the room and the house...

Mason pov

(I didn't know how to start the conversation... but when I saw her leave the room I know what she is thinking.... so I won't leave her alone and I won't let her go through this situation alone... so I went to stop her I can't have a life without her and i am very possessive and selfish... she is mine and only mine so I won't let her go... I gripped her elbow and turned her towards me and asked...)

Babygirl... where are you going... are you trying to leave me again???

Mason... I am leaving... I know you think me as a murderer... no problem but say something... I want to hear something from you before i am going...

Who told you, you are going from here??? Who told you I am going to let you leave from here??? Babygirl tell me are you really willing to leave me??? Do you really want to leave me???

Mason please don't make it difficult for me... I can't even do anything but I have go away from here... I can't risk your life... I want you to be happy and have a long life with your love not me who would be the reason for your death.... I can't live with that guilty and I can't live without you ... I can't..... (she started crying hysterically)

(I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly... letting her cry her heart out... I know she have feelings for me but she is afraid... before I don't know what was the reason behind it but now I know it's because of her uncle... I won't let her go away from me again... I can't live without her... she is my life I can't leave her now or ever... now she is like my oxygen to breathe.... I won't let her leave me... never)

Babygirl how can you think of leaving me??? Am I that bad ....

No Mason you are the sweetest person I have ever met but I am a bad person I am not good enough for you, I am a murderer... if I am with you then you will have only problems in your life and I can't live in fear please Mason let me go...

No babygirl I can't let you go... you are a very pure, kind hearted and innocent girl I have ever met... if someone is not good enough means it's me for you and you are not a murderer what you did is called self defence ... you did that to your uncle who is like a father to you and about your fear... babygirl your uncle sounds soft man to me... if we explain him in detail I think he will accept it so don't worry babygirl I am always with you so don't worry....

Mason I know about my uncle he loved my aunt more than anything in this world... when it comes to her he won't listen to anyone thats the reason why I am hiding from him... trust me Mason I don't want to you get in trouble because of me...

Babygirl can I ask you something but please answer me honestly don't try to hide the truth....

Yes Mason, you can ask me anything and I will answer honestly...

Babygirl do you have any feelings for me and because of your uncle you are hiding it from me or you don't have any feelings for me???

She was silent and I am really nervous now... if she didn't have feelings for me then what will i do??? No if she didn't have feelings for me then I will make her like me but I wont let her leave me... i need her in my life forever...

Mason i really like you but i am afraid if my uncle get know about you and if something happens to you then I can't even think about that so thats the reason why I want to leave, then you can live a happy life.

(I hugged her tightly and let her go from my hold but not fully... )

Amy POV

(He release me from the hug but not fully... he cupped my cheeks and he crashed his lips on mine... I froze because I don't know how to kiss... he left my lips and whispered) kiss me back babygirl... (I felt my cheeks hot in shy and said) I dont how to kiss...

(He smiled and said) no problem babygirl i will teach you just follow my lead (and with that he again crashed his lips on mine and i tried to mimic him... i felt butterflies in my stomach and electrified... he left my lips and started to kiss my jawline and neck...)

I want you babygirl... I love you so much babygirl... I love you... (I froze he loves me... Mason love me ... I happy and afraid at the same time... I don't know how to react so I kept numb...)

The door bell rang... he kissed my forehead I will go and see who is at the door I just nodded I am in daze and thinking about the relevation about Mason feelings I didn't notice Mason came and stood beside me...

Babygirl someone is at the door looking for you.... (he said but no one knows i am here...
I went and see who is there....
There was a man standing there his back is facing me.... ). Hi...

(That man turned and I froze in my place.. I saw the man I didn't see for 5 years...)

Sweety how are you???? (He asked me and everything went black for me... a strong pair of arms caught me before from falling...)