Interview

Amy pov

(Today is my interview. God I am so nervous and I am so tired because of that arrogant man... whenever I sleep his face is coming in my dream bloody arrogant man.... i didn't see him yesterday and today I took a day off from my shift... will he come to see me and search for me .... Amy stop and consentrate on your interview...)

Mason pov

(I am waiting for my babygirl infornt of the cafe... yesterday I didn't see my babygirl because of that stupid board meeting .... I missed her so much I want to see her now but she is nowhere to be seen... god where are you babygirl???)

Amy pov

(I am standing infront of Techno Corp...I have to get this job today... god give me strength...
When i entered the office i saw the receptionist answering the calls, I went and stand near her ... she finish her call and turn towards me with a smile.)

Hi, I am Amy Kensworth... I am here to attend an interview ... (I said her with a smile )

Hello, I am sophia kapoor welcome to Techno Corp and your interview is organised at 10th floor the lift is in your left cornor... (she said with a smile.)

Thank you Ms. Kapoor I will see you soon...

Oh please you can call me sophia... (she said I smiled at her and said ... ok only if you call me Amy ...

Sure, I like you Amy...

oh I like you too sophia see you soon... bye.

Bye Amy and all the best for your interview...

(I left the reception and went to lift and I entered the 10th floor and they asked me to wait... my mind drifted to Mason what he will be doing... is he in the cafe waiting for me or flirting with someother girl... I sighed and scolded myself why are thinking about him Amy concentrate in your interview....)

Mason pov

(Where is my babygirl??? Why didn't she come today??? is she not well or she is having any problem??? God this is so frustrating... I will go and ask the manager what happened to my babygirl??? I went inside and asked the manager....)

Where is Amy??? Why she is not here today??? What happened to her??? (I bombard him with questions.... he gulped and said ...)

Sir, she took day off today from her shift but I dont know the reason ....

(I left the cafe thinking ... what happened babygirl why are you not here ??? I want to see you now babygirl..... with that I took my phone and called my detective and asked him to send full details about Amy... I am coming to see you babygirl.)

Amy pov

(I am sitting infront of the CEO of this company Mr. David koinkka while he is checking my certificates... he asked )

Tell me about yourself Ms. Kensworth...

Nothing special about me sir, I finished my highschool in L.A and I am working in the cafe for 3 years... I am a fast learner and hard working... I know I am not qualified for this job but I will give my 100% and I will do my best in this job... thats all for me to say Mr. Koinkka.

Ms. Kenswoth I know you are not qualified for this job but you are here because of my wife, you are her friend she recommented me that you are a hard working girl so I am giving you this job... you will be a trainee for 6 months .... I will make you permanent after seeing your work so welcome to Techno Corp.. Ms. Kensworth, you can start your work from tomorrow at 8:00am sharp and I don't like late comers....

Thank you so much Mr. Koinkka I won't let you down .... with that I left his cabin... and I saw Sophia in reception.

Hey, Amy how was your interview???

It was nice sophia and I got the job...

Wow that great Amy, so we will meet tomorrow ...

Ya sure Sophia but for now bye....

Bye Amy...

(After that I went home, ordered pizza and watching netflix .... calling bell rang... who could be at this hour??? When I opened the door I am shocked and my jaw dropped to see...

THE MASON XAVIER KNIGHT standing at my door step with a grin in his face..... I frowned...)