Sleeping Beauty

Mason pov

(After we settled in the car Evan started driving....)

So what were you doing there Evan???

Oh so you forgot that I am the bodyguard for Amy, appointed by you... she works here for the past six months Mason...

Then why you didn't inform me about this yesterday???

Remember you only told not to tell you the information about her whereabouts... so I didn't inform you and so I was right...

About what???

Today is the happiest day in your life....

Yes Evan and I am so happy that I merge with this company and now my babygirl will be with me always...
And Evan I need a favour from you....

From when you started asking favour always you just order... I think Amy has a good impact in you.... okay tell me what favour do you want???

I want the full bio-data and past informtion about Amy in 2 days and I wanna know what is in her past that she changed her identity and she was working as a waitress and why she was crying so much when I saw her in the office???

Mason she was crying becoz that company was going in the loss for past 4 months and they didnt give payment to any employee and because of that she was working in the same cafe as part time and when Mr. Koinkka told that she was fired ... she got emotional... she is finiancially not stable so she have to work in 2 jobs and I think she not even eating properly because of her problems...

Evan you are informing me now about all this... she was suffering for 6 months and I didn't even know and I thought if I do as per her wish she will be happy but no she was suffering a lot.... no from now on I wont leave her alone and I will take care of everything and any problem or anyone should face me before reaching her...

Mason I am really happy that you are settling down and that too not any random girl but Amy because for the past six months I am her bodygaurd and I can tell she is good and kindhearted girl she can repair your wounded heart for sure... (i smiled at him...)

Evan you don't know what she mean to me after I saw her I can't even concerntrate in anything and these six months without seeing her it was like a living hell for me... you know after I saw her I didn't even had sex with another women it's like I want her not just physically but her soul too because without her it's like my life is nothing... (I smiled at the sleeping beauty in my arms she is my sleeping beauty I kissed her forehead it was like I am in heaven...)

(Soon we reached my penthouse and I carried her in bridal style and I saw everyone watching me with mouth gaped I could care less about them..

I went in to my bedroom and settled her in my bed and i went to the kitchen to prepare some healthy food for my babygirl and some fresh juice for her to drink when she wake up.... after I am satisfied with my work I went into my bedroom and saw my babygirl starting to wake up so I went near her and hold her hand.

She opened her eyes...)

Amy pov

(I woke up in a bedroom which is so classy... I know it's not my bedroom but how I end up here, I was in my office and everything run like a film in my mind... I got fired, I was crying, I saw Mason and I HUGGED HIM in front of EVERYONE... oh my god what he will think of me and that's when I noticed Mason is sitting beside me and holding my hand... I blushed and try to take my hand from his hold but he hold my hand tightly )

Babygirl how are you feeling now??? Why didn't you eat properly, I got worried when you fainted in my arms it felt like my heart stopped...

Mason I am feeling better now... but how I got here who's place is this???

Babygirl this is my place.... after you fainted I got doctor to check you he told you to eat something healthy and bedrest for 2 days so I brought you here so I can take care of you... (he said and I blushed)

Mason thank you for helping me but I think I should go home and I have to look for a new job...

Babygirl you are not going anywhere and you don't want to look for a job because you are going to work as my P.A... for that first you have to be healthy so please let me take care of you and I am already guilty for leaving you alone so please dont make me more guilty by going away from me again... (he pleaded I want to protest but no words came seeing is hopeful eyes... but I know I have to do this for his well being... I kept my face blank......)