Goddess of the Hunt

OM MURUGA

Hello Readers,

This story is based on Greek and Roman Gods. This story is about the love between Fallen Angel Abaddon and Goddess Artemis. Apart from the names, this story is fully fictional. I hope you guys will support me till the end of the story

Thank you
Ramyasuresh

The story is about a Goddess who fell in love with a Fallen Angel and how she struggles to face the challenge and how she not only save her love but also the world from "THE DESTROYER".

Prologue

LILITH!!!!!!

(I gathered my Lilith's lifeless body in my arms. I felt totally numb, my only love, my life, the only reason for my existence. How am I going to live without my Lilith.)

I told you both not to take any rash decision, now see my sister is dead because of YOU!!! I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU BUT MY SISTER MADE ME PROMISE HER NOT TO HURT YOU, that's the only reason you are still alive, now give me my sister's corpse so I can take her to my father...

No no no no!!! The moment my Lilith took her last breath I died with her, now I am nothing but a corpse. I won't let you take her away from me, not you, not your father.

Abaddon, don't make me angry, then you will see the worst in me... now know your place before you talk about father. MY FATHER IS THE GOD AND CREATOR OF ALL CREATURES, MY SISTER IS THE GODDESS ARTEMIS. Think before you speak and now this is my last warning GIVE. MY. SISTER. TO. ME...

No no no... I won't and can't I want to be with always even she dies I can't leave her alone and I don't want to live without her...

(I have to do something, I can't leave my Lilith, I can't live without her... what am I going to do??? Immediately I got the idea, if I do this my Lilith will be alive and that's enough for me, I can bear any consequences for her well being...)

ABADDON FOR THE LA- (I didn't let him finish his words)

I can save her... I am going to reincarnate her.

WHAT??? Abaddon are you out of your mind??? If you reincarnate her you know the consequences you have to face and the curse, no no Abaddon you both will suffer from the curse... you will be imprisoned for 2000 years, you will lose your angelic powers, she will be reincarnated in the human world only God knows when... at that time you will be the ultimate "DESTROYER"... the world will be in danger only Artemis can save the world but no one knows how not even her... so think before you do something in haste...

Apollo, I know what I am doing... I can sacrifice anything if she can live her life with or without me... but Apollo promises me one thing... you must guard her with your life and guide her in the right path... she is your sister after all.

So you won't change your mind...

No

Abaddon, please think about this it's very dangerous not only for both of you but also to the world... again don't make a decision in haste...

Apollo why are you so keen on changing my mind but all in vain I won't change my mind... don't you want your sister back, I thought you will be happy.

Of course, I will be happy and I want my sister back but not risking everyone's well-being... I can't let you put everyone in this world in risk and even if I have to defeat you then so be it...

You can't stop me Apollo and no I won't fight you for this when I know how to knock you down... ( I smirked... he looked confused and then surprised... he figured what I am going to do... but before he think of something... I chanted the spell... )

Ajealh yanam (make him sleep)

(He immediately went to sleep... I know he won't be able to wake up for some time now I have to finish my work soon...)

Alruwh min Artemis kuna wiladat Jadida fi al Barika min note... ( the spirit of the Artemis be rebirth in the blessing of the God.)

(Bright light emitted from the Artemis corpse, at the same time another light emitted from the sky, it blinded my eyes for a moment... Slowly I opened my eyes when I heard Lord's voice, it was magnificent... It made me shiver and melt at the same time...)

My child, I hope you think through what you accomplished, there will be great danger and a big storm in the future you have to face it bravely... You have to prove your determination not only in your love but also to me, you are my first and great warrior but after the curse, you have to choose your path with the same determination... Angel or not but your inner humanity, kindness and compassion will never die so select your path wisely...

Yes, My Lord... Your blessing is most important than anything...

You always have my blessing... Now it's time... The spell fully activated. Now get inside the cave before you lose your sanity... From now on this cave will be called The Abaddon cave humans can see the cave but only Artemis can see beneath the cave and only she reverse the curse... Now go, my child.

(I nodded my head and then went inside the cave, my wings started to disappear and slowly my body slumped on the floor, my vision started to get black, the last I remembered My Lilith's beautiful smile with her eyes full of love for me. I Love You, Lilith... After that everything went black.)

(Outside the cave, Apollo gaining consciousness... He saw his surroundings and immediately sat up straight, searched for Abaddon but he was nowhere to be seen and the cave was closed, he immediately knew what happened... He suddenly heard a voice...)

My Son... A big storm is coming, you have to prepare you and your sister for this because of the future of mankind is in Artemis's hands she has to make the right choice... You must guide her on the right path...

Ok, Father... Father can I ask you something... ( Lord just nodded his head.)

It's about Artemis... Is she going to be a human???

My daughter is The Goddess of wild animals and moon so she will be in her favourite form...

(I was confused but the light disappeared. I turn to see the cave one last time and flew from there. It's already started and I have to be prepared for anything and everything.)

Hi readers,

I post a new story in the App Dreame... It's a free story now I hope you guys will like my new story. The story link is below.

Thank you
Ramyasuresh