Meeting Uncle

Mason pov

(I caught her before she fall... but why did she faint when she saw him ... who is he??? I want to know what happen between them??? so first thing first... I carried her to my room I told the man to wait in the living room... I placed her on the bed and went to the living room... saw the man looking around the house... I went near him he must have notice that I am here so he turned and smiled at me... I look at him from head to toe he looks very decent and business man...but the thing is why my babygirl fainted when she saw him and why was she so afraid when she saw him... then let me clear all this by talking with him... he extended his hand to me introduce himself...)

hello!! I am Jacob Kensworth... Anna's uncle. How is she ??? Why she fainted what happened to her??? does she have any health problem???   (He bombard with questions now I know why Amy fainted... so this is the uncle she is afraid of... but he looks so decent and kind person how she think that he will hurt me or kill me...)

No No, she fainted because she has some stress about the work that's all... nothing to worry... how do you know that she is here???

I am searching her for the past 5years... she had some problems with my wife but I don't want to go in detail... my private investigator told me that some girl has my surname and she just looks like Anna and he gave me her details and her working place address so I went to her office and Mr. Koinkka told me that she was taken home by you and he gave me this address and now I am here... by the way who are you and why Anna is here???

My name is Mason Xavier Knight ... CEO of Knight Corp... I know Amy for more than 6 months I first met her when she was working in the cafe... we are just starting to like eachother so I can't say what we are for now but I care for her so much and one more thing I know about her past and what happened with you and your wife so we can talk openly and I want to clarify some things with you and I want you to be honest with me so you can clear everything with Amy... she thinks you as her father and she missed you so much but she is also afraid of you because of what happened with your wife and you threaten her so she is having the fear that you will do anything to me if she starts loving me... thats the reason she kept distance from me for more than 6 months... I always approach her but she always denied me because she is afraid of you... ( his face was blank and thinking of something)

Mr. Knight I .... but I cut him off.... you can call me Mason sir... ok Mason ok I will be honest with you about all those things but you have to be open mind with me and then you can tell me what I have to do in this matter because I want my daughter back but I am not able to move on from the past so clear me everything then I will start a fresh with you two...

Ok Mr. Kensworth ... he cut me off.... you can call me jacob or uncle... I smiled at him and ok uncle I will hear everything with the open mind but before that I have to make a call and check up on Amy then we can talk freely ok please excuse me and make yourself comfortable.... (he nods his head and sat on the couch and I went to finish my work...)

(After I finished my work I went to the living room saw him sitting on th couch and thinking about something deeply... I can't even think about his mind set because he lost the most important persons at the same day and he survived for 5 years with pain and he don't even know anything about his cruel wife who he loved with all his heart and not able to move on from his past... I went near him and touched his shoulder... he came out from the trance and smiled at me... I went and sat on the couch and got ready to hear everything he wants to say...)

Mason I don't know what Anna told you but when I enter the house on that day... Anna was standing with a gun in her hand pointed at my wife... I was shocked would be understatement I begged Anna to not shoot her we can sit and solve evrything but she didn't even listen to me she didn't even turn to see me all her focus was on my wife and when I start to near her she shot my wife and she died infront of my eyes but you know what Anna did she was throwing all the food from the dining table like a mad girl and I was very angry and started hating her and I threatened her and I was following her for the past 5 years she thought that she was hiding from me but no, I was watching her since she ran away...I want to kill her and want kill whomever she loves and now also I know she loves you so I came here to kill you infront of her eyes.... (my eyes widen when he said that ... he is here to kill me then why is he talking to me ....but I kept my mouth shut he asked me to hear with open mind and I will hear till the end) but when I came hear she saw me with so much love and then it changed into fear and when she fainted I know something was wrong and there is something I don't know and only Anna knows... so I want to give her a chance to tell me everything happened 5 years ago... and when I spoke to you... you told me that she kept distance from you because she was afraid of me so I was clear something she missed to tell me so I want to talk to her I want to clear everything with her and I want my daughter back...  I love her more than anything in this world, she is the only person who I can call my family and  now my wife is no more so atleast I want my daughter back because I don't want to be like this.... I was a better person and I want to be the same till the end... (he finished with tears in his eyes... I can see the love for Amy in his eyes and I know he is not lying because if he wants to kill me he could have done it but he didn't and he wants to know the truth so then Amy can have a father she longed for...

Uncle I know what happened on that day... you don't have to ask Amy about this so we can clear this and please be patient till the end so you will know the full truth ( my door bell rang I excused myself and went to see and there my friend Evan was standing there with a lady mid fourties )

Hey man!! here is the file you asked for and all the details and she is Ria she is the one who knows everything... so you can prove jacob everything, finish all the problems and please start your love life then only you will leave me alone...(after checking on Amy I called Evan and asked to bring all proofs and that lady to prove him Amy is innocent)

Thank you Evan !! I owe you man ok I will go now and see you later ...( he smiled and with that he went and I let the lady in and closed the door ) it's time to make the truth come out...