Second Meet

Mason pov

(I was waiting outside the cafe for Amy... I was thinking about yesrerday event. After I left the cafe I went to work. Evening I got a call from my detective about Amy's information...

He told me that her real name is Anna Elizabeth north not Amy. She is hiding her identity becoz of someone but who??? She finished her high school in L.A.. She didn't enter college because she has to pay the bills so she started work in the cafe. Her parents died when she was 4 reason is unkown most of the information about her is unkown.... I told my detective to dig deeply about her....

I just know one thing... she have problems. She is afraid of something or someone. I have to find out about her fully but i don't know why I am so protective about her I just want her to be happy...

I don't know what I am feeling for her. I dont want to tag it as love because I don't believe in that but I care for her and I like her because she is different from other girls who wants attention...

Coming to the present time I don't know why I am waiting for her here... but morning when I woke up... first I want to see her face... I want to see her smile so I am waiting for her to come....

When the cold wind touch my face i turn to see my babygirl walking in the sideway... when she see her .... her face hardens... she frown she walked to me...)

What are you doing here???    (She asked me angrily... she is very cute when she gets angry...)

I came here for my coffee is there a problem babygirl???    (I aksed with a smirk...she puffed angrily and went into the cafe I followed her inside...)

(I occupied my regular seat waiting for my babygirl to take my order but when I heard the voice it's not my babygirl's...there standing a girl with blonde hair smiling seducively....my smile turn into a blank face... she is not my babygirl where is my babygirl I saw around she is not available... so I called the manager.)

Yes sir???   (The manager asked politely)

Where is Amy she is the one who took my order yesterday???   (I asked in a cold tone. Manager gulped and stuttered. So i said...)

I want only Amy to serve me not anyone else or I will turn this cafe into ashes... (manager got afraid and immediately answered...)

Sorry sir... i will tell her immediately to serve you.... (he said and I just nodded with blank face.)

(After some time my babygirl came to take the order with a fake smile plastered on her face... I frown becoz I wanna see her geniune smile that reach her eyes...)

What would u like to have sir???    (She asked in a sweet voice but I know she is irritated.)

I always like to have u baby girl but for now I will have black coffee without sugar...     (her eyes widen and got angry ...)

Dont call me that Mr. Knight??? I am not yours and I will never be yours... (she said but I smirk )

Lets see babygirl you are mine and you will always be only mine i will make sure of that ... (I said with a smile.)

In your dreams Mr. Knight. I am not one of your sluts and don't try to get into my pants with these sweet words it won't work for me... with that she left.

I know you are not like those girls and I know I will make you mine and only mine just wait and watch...

Hello readers next chapter will be Amy's pov thank for your support