Happily Ever After

Recap

Alpha boy, my sweet Mason please cherries on top WILL YOU MARRY ME???   (She asked surprising every man in the party and aww's from ladies and she made me speechless)

!!!!!!

Anna POV

(He left me without saying anything... he didn't even see my side, he just left me in the crowd and he doesn't want me, oh god my Mason left me he doesn't want to marry me ... oh god why he is not telling anything, is he going to reject me... I know he don't believe in commitment but I thought he changed and he wants to live a happy life with me but no, he is not going to marry me and he is not going to be with me... I started sobbing because my Mason doesn't want me, he left me alone in dark... I felt someone's hand in my shoulder, I turned to see my uncle eyeing me with pity... I hugged him immediately and started crying I couldn't control my sadness)

Sweety, please don't cry baby... he will learn his mistake and he will come for you because he couldn't live without you... I will talk to him sweetie. (My uncle said making me frown and I immediately stopped him)

No uncle, if he wants me he will come for me and please don't talk about this to him and please don't be mad at him because of this... I know there must be some reason he didn't accept my proposal and I will wait for him to come and I know he will come...
(With that I went inside the room and locked myself in my room because I don't want to face anyone now and I want some alone time to think... why he didn't accept my proposal... when I think about him I couldn't control my tears because he is my life as I can't even think a life without him)

(I woke up hearing someone banging my bedroom door... I went and open my door to see my uncle standing there with a tray in his hand and I concluded it's breakfast for me... I let him in and went to my and sat just staring at the wall)

Sweetie don't be like this, talk to me and open your mind to me, I know what you are feeling so please talk to me... I can't see you like this sweetie... (he said... I know my uncle care for me but I don't want to share this to anyone but to Mason... I want to talk to him and I want to clear everything with him so I asked)

Did Mason called you uncle??? Do you know where he is?? He didn't come home yesterday uncle so please see where is he??? I want to talk to him and I want an answer from him... (I started sobbing because I couldn't control my emotions)

Evan called me and said he is in the office so don't worry about him, I am worried about you so please eat something and go freshen up first and Susie called me and told she wants to see you so shall tell her to come...   (when he finished, I turned to see Susie standing at my door step )

Someone said my name so I came... hey doll just please stop your crying and cheer up, uncle I will take care of her you go and talk to Evan he called you and said something important... (she said and uncle turned to see me and reluctantly went to talk with Evan... when uncle exit the room I immediately hugged Susie and started crying my heart out... she hugged me back and consoled me)

Doll what is this??? I am came here with a plan of taking you out but you are mess... go freshen up and get ready and please no excuses... (she told but no I can't go anywhere, I want to talk with Mason)

Susie please... I can't go anywhere, I just want to talk with Mason... please if you can then take me to him please... (I pleaded her and again started to cry because I couldn't control my emotions)

Doll what did you thought... I came here just to cheer up... no I came here to take you to him and so you can slap him and ask the reason for rejecting you.... (she said when I heard it I immediately got up and got ready and we left to see Mason )

Susie why are we here and what's happening??? I don't want to go to the church and seems like someone's wedding is happening here... why did you stop here... I want to see Mason please take me to him...

Doll Mason is here and it's not someone's wedding.... it's Mason's wedding doll... he is getting married... (with that everything went blank I couldn't hear anything... my Mason is getting married, he rejected me and marrying someone and he is taking revenge for leaving him and making him suffer.... but I too suffered and I got kidnapped and tortured but I love him... he doesn't love me... oh god I couldn't even think a life without him... I won't live if he got married to someone... no this is not happening I won't leave him and I won't back out now and I will never go down without a fight and if I have to beat the hell of that bride... I will and I will stop this wedding at any cost)

(I get down from the car and ran into the church, I am coming Mason and I will slap you for this just wait and see buddy. I saw Mason standing near the door and when he saw me he smiled and went on his knees making me gasp)

Babygirl I am really really sorry for not answering to your question and I left you there yesterday because I want to surprise you... you surprised me by proposing me and I surprised you by arranging this wedding for us and I did this in one night and I got you the world's best wedding dress for you... no one ever seen this dress , this is the only peace designed and stitched specially for you and no one will get this dress or design I exclusively made this for you... say something babygirl... I know I am blabbering because I am afraid that you will say no the wedding because you thought I rejected you yesterday but no babygirl... you took my honour by proposing me so I want to surprise you by arranging our wedding in one night and I finally succeeded in that but please just say yes babygirl... (I couldn't say anything because I am not able speak by the surprise he gave... he wants to marry me and he didn't reject me... oh my god my Mason loves me, my alpha boy loves me... I just grabbed his face and kissed him with the love and passion and he immediately responded with the same love and passion for me but we got interrupted by a cough... we got separated and we turned to see Susie, Evan and uncle standing there with a big smile in their faces..)

Susie you told Mason is marrying someone... you got me scared and I thought I have to beat the hell out of the bride to make her say "I don't".

Doll I said Mason is getting married but I didn't say he is marrying someone so don't make me to pay for your madness and when I called you to say this but you were running like you are running for a marathon... (she finished her speech and everyone laughed at me)

Ha ha ha very funny!!! Evan, uncle you too Brutus... you guys know all the time and you didn't even give a hint and I was crying for a whole night like a idiot...

Ok ok doll... are you going blabber like this or going to come and get ready for your wedding... (she asked which made me blush... I am getting married to my Mason )

Babygirl now go and get ready because you have plenty of time to blush in our honeymoon (Mason said making me turn into scarlet red... I hugged him and his my face in his chest which made him laugh more and kissed his cheek and went to get ready for my wedding)

After getting ready I walked down the aisle where my alpha boy was standing with a huge grin in his face... when I went near him he took my hand and kissed my knuckles and stood before the priest and took our vows and my dream come true... I married my Mason who is now not only my husband but also my friend, protector, my guardian angel, my knight in shining armour... now I am not Anna Elizabeth north... I am Mrs. Anna Elizabeth Knight... and I am this Billionaire's First Love ❤️

The end..

Hello readers thank you for your support... this is my first story and if it's boring please I am sorry and next time I will write a story as you love... thank you once again bye 👋