My Soulmate

Recap

I Love You Mason... will you give me chance to show you how much I love you...

She said she love me... oh my god she confessed her love to me... thank you god finally my dream is coming true and I got my Anna back...

I Love You Too Babygirl...

Mason POV

(She confessed her love to me... my babygirl loves me... finally I will get a happy ending in my love story... I was in my thoughts when Anna started to speak)

You still love me, after all the pain and sufferings you went through because of me... how did you forgive me Mason, will you ever trust me after all the incidents happened in our life, will you love me like you loved me before 8 months... (she asked me making me smile at her)

Babygirl you are my first and last love... when I first saw you I felt like my soul is complete with yours... you are my soulmate... everyone make mistakes and you did too but for your mistakes I won't say I don't love you... I love you more than anything in this world so even you or anything in this world can't separate you from me and I won't let you to run away from me even if I have to tie you in my bed or lock you in my room I will do it but I won't let you go till my lifetime and about trusting you... I trust you with my life...   (I said, she smiled with tears in her eyes)

I love you too Mason... I am not letting you go either and I am not planning to run away from you.... I love you so much alpha boy...   (she said making me frown).

Alpha boy??? Why are you calling me alpha boy???  (I asked her making her laugh)

You are talking like a Werewolf alpha who are always possessive and soulmate thing...  so I am going to call you alpha boy like you are calling me babygirl...   (she said making me smile at her cuteness she gave me a nickname and only she will call me like that)

Ok alpha boy now go and get some rest because doctor advised you best rest for 2 weeks so I am going to take a good care of you not some high heel bimbo...   (she told me making my heart happy, she cares for me and she is willing to take care of me and she is still jealous)

Babygirl, Susie is my high school friend, she married Evan before 2 years and I didn't call her babygirl, when I was speaking with her I was watching you and I called you babygirl and I will never call anyone but you as babygirl... you are my world babygirl my life will always revolve around you so you don't have to get jealous by others... everyone will be jealous of you because you are having a handsome and sexy guy like me with you.... (I said but she frowned, her face showed hurt and sadness but why??? Did I said something wrong)

What happened babygirl did I said something wrong... why are you sad and hurt???   (I asked cupping her face, she just smiled at me and she masked her sadness and hurt from me)

Nothing alpha boy, I am just happy that you are alright and we are together....    (she said and I didn't want to compel her to tell me something so I didn't ask further)

Now take rest alpha boy we can talk later because we have life for that...   (she smiled at me but it didn't reach her eyes... I know there is something but I didn't pressure her to tell me, if she want to tell she will tell me. I will wait)

1 month later

(I fully recovered now and I started to go office from last week... Evan said me to take rest for another month but no I can't because bed rest is like a we are in a prison, so I want to be free... for the past 3 weeks my babygirl is keeping distance from me and I don't know why??? When I tried to ask her, she behave normal like nothing happened between us and I get a feeling like she is avoiding me for some reason but why??? I don't know... when I went for a lunch meeting in palazzi, I saw my babygirl with some guy having lunch she was laughing and having fun with him, but don't mistake me I am not telling that my babygirl is wrong or doing something wrong but I just got jealous because I must be the one to make her laugh and I must be the reason for everything she feels but that guy made her laugh in front of me and I just left without attending the meeting ... when I asked her where she went for lunch she told she went with her uncle, I mean what the hell??? Why did she lie to me??? I don't know what came over me I left without even saying anything and she didn't even try to stop me..... now I am in my office checking my pending works and thinking about my babygirl... when I was in my thoughts I mobile starts ringing...)

(Why is uncle calling me at this time.... I picked the call)

Hello uncle, what a pleasant surprise you are calling me instead for calling Anna... (I asked because he always call Anna but he didn't even come to visit me)

Mason not now, just come home right now... it's about Anna... she.. she left Mason and I don't know why???    (It was like someone crushed my heart and squeezed it, when uncle said she left)

I am coming home immediately....   (I said and disconnect my call... but why did she left me again and what's the reason??? I will never forgive her now ... no... not this time, with that I left my office and went home.... through out my way to home I was only thinking about Anna, when I reach home, my palms are sweaty and I took a deep breath and went inside)

I went inside and what I saw made my breath stop!!!

Babygirl!!!