Puzzle complete

Mason pov

I am sitting in my office... I am going to take over the company in 1/2 an hour I am doing last time work in my office with my P.A...

Vinci... Get all files prepared so we can do clear statement to the press... (i said to her.)

Ok sir, is there anything ??? (She asked)

No vincy thats it.. (I said)

But sir I want to talk to you... I am trying to tell you that I am in love with you but you are not even gazing my way... (she said and i am irritated)

Vinci, stop your bullshit now because I am not interested , you know I don't do relationship and commitment so please go and do your work or else I will find a new P.A for me..... (with that I left the cabin to my new company... when I was entering the new company I saw a girl crying with her hands in her face...there was a girl and Mr.koinkka standing with that girl trying to speak to her why is she crying?? but when she removed her hands my world stops ... its my angel, my babygirl.... I called her)

Babygirl!!!

Amy pov

Babygirl!!!

(When I hear the voice... my world stops because I didn't hear this voice for 6 months... I didn't hear my nick name for 6 months... I missed him for 6 months... when I turned to see him my world stops... he is standing there with so much emotions in his eyes worry, care, concern, happy and another emotion i couldn't point out ... I am overwhelmed with my emotions I felt like I am safe now nothing will happen to me... I didn't think twice... I ran to him, hugged him tightly and started to cry in his arms... he hugged me tightly and started to stroke my hair and started to speak...)

Babygirl, dont cry I am here now... I missed you so much babygirl... oh babygirl please don't tell me to go away from you because without seeing you I was dying inside babygirl... (I started crying more I don't know what to say I felt like I got my missing piece and I felt like my puzzle complete... I saw his face with smile for the first time and everything went black...)

Mason pov

(She fainted in my arms... I got panicked and called the doctor to come to my new office and I went to my cabin with my babygirl in my arms...

Everyone was starring at me with jaw dropped... I could care less about them because now I want my babygirl to be fit and fine...

When I called her in the lobby she truned to see me her eyes showed surprise, happy, relief, safe and I saw another emotion which I couldn't point out... when my babygirl came running to me and hugged me... god I felt so happy and relief.... it felt like my missing puzzle complete.... she cried her heart out in my shoulder it was like someone ripped my soul from body... when I said everything in my heart she gave me a smile.... this is the first time she smiled seeing me a real smile which I was longing to see in her face but when she fainted it squeezed my heart... she look so excausted and very pale.... but no now I am with her I will take a good care of her... my thoughts interupted by someone knocked and entered the cabin ... doctor, Mr. Koinkka and Vinci entered my cabin....

Doctor, see what happened to her she look very pale... ( I said he came near my babygirl and started checking her...)

Nothing to worry Mr. Knight, she fainted because she didn't eat for 2 days and stress so when she wake up give healthy food and full bedrest for 2 days and she will be fine... if there is anything just call me Mr. Knight.... (he said and went out... i turned and went near my babygirl why you didn't eat for 2 days babygirl what happened to you ??? I shouldn't have listened to you and left you alone now see what happened to you... I turned to see Mr. Koinkka and Vinci standing and watching me....)

Mr. Koinkka what my babygirl was doing here??? Why was she crying??? Why didn't she eat for 2 days??? (I bombard him with questions...)

Mr. Knight Amy is my P.A... she is the one i recommended you to have her in this job and she was crying because I told her that you fired her, I don't know the reason why she didn't eat for 2 days... (he said and I wanted to punch myself... because of me she was crying but I didn't know she is working here...)

Sir, who is she??? How do you know her ??? Why are you calling her babygirl??? (Vinci asked with jealousy filled voice... i glared her)

That's none of your business and be in your limits... I told in a coldtone...

But Sir she is nothing but a slut who wants attention... see she fainted to grab your attention and why are you giving her so much importance and wh-

ENOUGH!!! Speak another foul word about my babygirl and I will kill you with my bare hands... she is my angel, she is my light in my dark life and she is my life... HOW DARE YOU TO SPEAK LIKE THAT ABOUT HER.... YOU ARE FIRED... NOW GET OUT FROM MY OFFICE.... (I shouted and i am loosing my temper)

No Mason I am waiting for you for 2 years but you didn't even see me.... you told me you don't do relationships and commitment but now for this girl... I can see so many emotions in your eyes... care, concern, worry, admire and last I can see love in your for her... you are firing me for some low life girl how could yo-

I SAID ENOUGH AND GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW... (she went without another word I turned to see Mr. Koinkka smiling... I frowned)

Why are you smiling Mr. Koinkka???

Mr. Knight I know you for almost five years but I never seen you so protective, care and concern to a girl but I am happy that girl is Amy she is nice and kindhearted girl and I am also happy that you are going to settle down... (he smiled and I frowned.)

No Mr. Koinkka it's nothing like that... (I try to keep a blank face but eyes shone brightly...)

Ok ok if it makes you sleep in night... (he said laughing )

Ok Mr. Koinkka I am going now we can have our press meet tomorrow because I am having a very important work to do...

Ok Mr. Knight please take a good care of her

I will Mr. Koinkka... (with that I left my cabin with my babygirl in my arms i went to the car to see Evan standing near my car with smile... I went near the car he open the door I settled with babygirl in my arms...)