I am sorry Mason

Mason pov

(When I entered the living room jacob was in a deep thinking... I went and placed my hand on his shoulder... he jerked and saw me and for another hour I showed him all the evidence and I told him the full story... he was so heartbroken and devastated I tried to console him but he wants to speak with Amy and he wants to apologise to her and he wants her back she is her only family.... I am so happy that she will have her father and she will be happy with her family and I will tell her that I love her and I want to spend my life with her... I am so eager to see her expression in her innocent face.... oh god I am turning a love sick puppy....

When we both entered my bedroom to see whether Amy woke up or not but when we entered we saw empty room.... I thought she is in the washroom but it was empty.... I got panicked and searched her everywhere but she is not anywhere I went to my bedroom and jacob also entered.... I saw a paper in my bedside I took it and started to read....

Mason

I know you will be searching for me but you can't find me... when you are searching I will be with my boyfriend ....yes I have a boyfriend I was with you because I know my uncle was following me so I want to distract him... he has to think that you are my boyfriend and when he will target you... me and my boyfriend will me safe and when I saw my uncle in your house I know he is there to kill you.... so I pretend to be fainted and when I got a chance I am leaving thanks for your help.... if you are alive we will meet one day and if you die we will meet in next life... if we have a chance and no hard feelings ok bye

(I am heartbroken when I read that letter... my babygirl pretended as liking me.... she really didn't love me, she and her so called boyfriend wants to be safe so she used me... how could she??? I thought she loved me.... tears rolled down my cheeks I never cried for anything not even in my father's funeral but today she made me cry.... my babygirl made me cry she ripped my heart and crushed it... I feel only pain true pain in my heart... my babygirl betrayed me she left me for her so called boyfriend.... now I felt like I am truly an orphan... no one is there for me in my world... I must hate her but no I am not able to hate her she is my babygirl she can't betray me there is something I don't know some missing piece... but why did she always behave rude with me and why she always try to be away from me... did she really had a boy friend so she didn't want to be with me... did she just used me to keep her uncle away from her life and boyfriend.... what is the truth??? Which one I have to believe??? My heart which believes my babygirl is true or my mind which believes this letter is true.... I was in my own world I jerked from my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder.... I turn to see jacob was standing beside me with concern in his face.... I gave the letter to him he read it and he looked worry his gaze turned me...)

Mason don't believe it she won't do like this... I know for sure she doesn't have a boyfriend... something happened we have to find her before it's too late... for godsake Mason she loves you I know that for sure.... please tell me something....    (but I gave him a blank stare....)

Amy pov(Anna)

I don't know where I am going to go but I have to leave this town immediately... I turned to see Mason's house one last time... I don't know when I am going to see him again....

One hour before...

I gained consiousness and looked around and I know it's Mason's bedroom but where is he... then I remembered my uncle...I got panicked oh god my uncle did he harm my Mason (what!!! your Mason... from when he is your Mason asked my brain) I thought sheepishly and I went to find Mason and my uncle... I saw them in the living room talking and I went near so I can hear... what they are speaking???

Mason I don't know what Anna told you but when I enter the house on that day... Anna was standing with a gun in her hand pointed at my wife... I was shocked would be understatement I begged Anna to not shoot her we can sit and solve evrything but she didn't even listen to me she didn't even turn to see me all her focus was on my wife and when I start to near her she shot my wife and she died infront of my eyes but you know what Anna did she was throwing all the food from the dining table like a mad girl and I was very angry and started hating her and I threatened her and I was following her for the past 5 years she thought that she was hiding from me but no, I was watching her since she ran away...I want to kill her and want kill whomever she loves and now also I know she loves you so I came here to kill you infront of her eyes...
After that I didn't want to hear a word from him but only thing was in my mind Mason... I don't want him to hurt Mason but if I am with him then he will never let Mason to be in peace so I have to leave Mason and I have to make sure Mason won't find me and he have to hate me... an idea popped in my head I wrote a letter for Mason that I don't like him and I did everything just to direct my uncle to Mason so that I can be with my boyfriend...and my boyfriend will be safe ...

I am sorry Mason please forgive me...

(Tears escaped from my eyes... I started to sob thinking about my fate... I love Mason but I am not able to be with him.... after 5 years I saw my uncle but I am not able to be with him... I want a normal and a happy life with Mason and my uncle but why my life has to be so difficult... I miss my parents so much... I miss my uncle and I miss my Mason.... yes my Mason for me he is only mine but I can't express my possessiveness or love to him.... will I get a happy life in future with Mason... I want Mason and only him but will he think about me....please Mason don't hate me because when I see you again I don't want to see hate in your eyes for me.... I pray to god for you to have a happy life with someone because with me you won't get a happy life.... I am not able to stop crying.....