built an unbreakable wall

(8 Months later)

Mason Pov

I am reading a file about my new project.... it's a big project for my company...  me and Anna's uncle merged our companies this is our first project.... yes after Anna left uncle told me that he have only me and he thinks me as his family so he asked me to merge our companies and the head office is my office... I am the CEO of both the companies he is trying to find Anna.... he is always getting busy in that so he is not able to concentrate in work so he told me to look after his company also he told me that he trust me in every decision I take... it will be only for the growth of the company so I said ok and for me also he is the only one I have to call family so I can't say no to him .....when I was in my thoughts someone knock my door...

Come in, uncle entered with a smile in his face...

Hello uncle!!! What a suprise visit... is there anything special???

Hey Mason.... so I cant visit my son without a reason???

No uncle I didn't mean like that... you are very busy nowdays so only dont get me wrong...

No son....  I just want to see how are you??? How is your work going ???

I am Good uncle... work is very tiring but good and we got a new project which starts in one month and we will get a big reputation for our company not only here but through the world also and now no business talk... just tell me how is my favourite uncle doing???

I am good Mason... i am your only uncle ...

That's why you are my favourite...

Ok Mason just tell me really how are you.... I know you miss Anna but you didn't talk to me about her and not even trying to search her.... please don't tell me because you trust that letter and you think she is living with her boyfriend.... I know she doesn't have a boyfriend and she is hiding because she is afraid of me and she don't know I am a changed man now....     (I closed my eyes imagined her smiling face... brought a smile in my face but immediately dropped when I thought what she did... I opened my eyes and saw uncle was staring at me with concern...)

Uncle please... I don't want to talk about her and I don't want to search her and I don't want to find her so please don't talk about her infront of me....

(Uncle started to say something but cut off by someone knocking the cabin door...)

Come in....    (i turned to see my bestfriend Evan standing at the door... now he works for me as my P.A and bodyguard because of some threat calls... Evan saw uncle and started to speak...)

Hello uncle ... it's good to see after a long time ...

Hello Evan... its good to see you too..

Oh Mason the meeting starts in 10 mins... so shall we leave now everyone is waiting for you in the conference room...

Ok uncle I am going for a meeting.... I will see you at dinner...

ok Mason but could you excuse me I would like to have a chit chat with Evan for 2 mins then you both can leave for the meeting....

Ok uncle you can use my cabin... I will wait for you outside finish your conversation and then we can leave is that ok Evan...

Sure Mason...

Ok bye uncle see you at dinner....

bye Mason take care son... (with that I left the cabin... let them speak in private...)

Evan pov

So uncle... tell me what do you want to talk about....

I want to talk about Mason... whenever I talk about Anna... he totally skip the conversation... I just want  to know if he trust her or not because if he loves her then trust is very important... without trust the relationship and love both won't last long....