Second Chance

Recap

Doctor is Mason ok??? Nothing to worry right??? Please say something doctor??? Doctor said

I am sorry.... Mason is....

Anna's POV

I am sorry... Mason is unconscious now but we removed the bullet... he is in critical stage he has to gain consciousness in 24 hours everything is in god's hands....    (with that doctor left...)

(I felt like my heart stopped... my Mason is in critical stage.... oh my god please save him I can't live without him... I don't know how I left him first but now I can't even imagine a life without him so please save him... I started crying I don't know how I slept because of my tiredness and wounds...

When I wake up my uncle standing in front of me and smiling at me... I smiled at him then I remembered everything happened yesterday.... I got panic and bombard with questions)

Uncle is Mason ok??? Did doctors said something??? When will he gain consciousness???       (I asked everything in one breath and my uncle is smiling at me...)

Uncle please don't smile just tell me what happened and why are you smiling ???

Sweety Mason is awake now so you can go and see him... I know he is mad at you but you have to convince him and make him trust you.... Anna he suffered when you left him and he always cared for you... He loved you when he know you didn't love him he is always selfless when it comes to you... you are his first priority but now he is broken from inside... you have to hear this...    (uncle took his mobile and start to play an audio and I heard Mason voice it's a conversation between Mason and Evan.. I start to hear eagerly...)

(She betrayed me Evan... I trusted her more than anything in this world but she betrayed me.... I know she doesn't have a boyfriend... I know she left me for my own good and I know she love me and I love her more than anything in this world but she didn't trust me... if she trusted me then she would have never left me... I would have guard her with my life.... she shared her past and secrets with me if she can trust me with her past and secrets.... why didn't she trust me with her future if she trust me then she would have never left me... you think I didn't search her because she has a boyfriend no I didn't search her because I don't trust her now.... you know why.... when she left me she didn't just crushed my heart but crushed my trust on her...I love her Evan but trust is the base, without trust the love will break.... she didn't trust me and she left me after she left i can't trust her now.... she got problems in the past she ran from there without trusting her uncle and she ran from me without trusting me... you can't always run from the problems.... you have to face the problems learn to solve it and learn to trust someone... I can search her and I will find her then.... what she will do.... when I think that I solved all her problems and I will think that we both can have happy life but she will get afraid without even know the full story and she will just leave me and again she will crush my heart, my trust in her and she will throw me like a trash.... you think i didn't go after her because I am angry with her ...no I am afraid of her and the pain she gave me.... these 8 months were hell to me and when she left me I felt I can't even breath without her she is like my oxygen I got soffacated without her I can't Evan I can't go through that pain again....she is my first love Evan... when I first saw her I thought she is the light in my darkness.... finally I felt home when she hugged me... I began to smile... I thought the light came so no darkness in my heart but no Evan she throwed me in the darkness again.... so I did the very easy thing for me... in these 8 months I built a wall around me no one can break the wall.... not even Anna... you know I never called her with her name always I called her Babygirl because she is my baby.... I got an urge to protect her from all the evil in this world....she is very innocent like a baby.... so I loved to call her babygirl... but she broke me by leaving me she broke me beyond repair and I don't want to heal my heart because I am afraid what will I do if she break my heart again....Evan I don't want that pain... I don't want to cry again I didn't cry for my fathers funerel but I cried for her to come back but she left me Evan she left me...she didn't care for me Evan.... I trusted her Evan but she betrayed me by leaving me and not trusting me.... she didn't trust me Evan....)

I started crying when I hear what Mason told??? I made a big mistake by leaving him

I started crying when I hear what Mason told??? I made a big mistake by leaving him... I made him emotionless now... how will I bring my Mason back??? Will I ever get a second chance with him??? Will he call me babygirl again???