CHAPTER ONE

i'm sorry because there are tons of grammatical errors! 🙏

Today was the first day of school and my third year studying at Seoul High School. I was neither excited nor sad. I believed that it was just another new ordinary year at school that i must go through and i was sure nothing special will happen.

I wore my ugly school uniform and my favourite maroon beret with a pair of white knee lace socks. My 13-year-old sister, Durami Park said that i looked amazing which i appreciated a lot.

"You look stunning, girl! As always!" said my mom as i walked downstairs. My father smiled at me and he said, "I hope you will have a good time at school today, Dara."

"I will." I said while hugging my parents. I went to the front steps and put on my black boots when suddenly my phone rang. I reached for my phone and hesitated for a while whether to answer the call or not after i saw the name on the screen.

Joongki.

I shoved my phone in my pocket when my mom asked, "Are you okay, honey? Why didn't you answered the call?" I turned to face my mom and said, "No one mom, don't worry. I gotta go, bye!" Before my parents could said anything, i was already outside the front gate.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

As i entered the classroom, Kim Taeyeon and Bae Suzy screamed at the back of the class, "Daraaa!" I laughed while i walked towards them.I sat between Taeyeon and Suzy and said, "We met last week! And you guys missed me?"

"Who said we missed you?" said Suzy, giggling. I hit her shoulder with my sling bag. She screamed, "Awwww that's hurt!" Taeyeon ignored her. She whispered to my ear, 'You need to talk to Joongki, Dara. He is looking at you right now."

I gave her an annoyed look. I turned my head and my eyes met Joongki. I glared at him and he mouthed, 'Let's talk after this'

"Do you guys fight again? Duh, stop fighting, Sandara Park. I know it's your fault. If he is my boyfriend i will....." Before Suzy could finished her words, Taeyeon hit her arm and said, "Shut up Suzy! You make Dara feel bad."

"Aww what the hell! Why is everybody's hitting me today?" Suzy screamed. I seriously hate her for always screaming. "Stop screaming Suzy, duh you give me a headache."

Suzy looked at me with puppy eyes and said, "I'm sorry, Sandara Park. Well, i will treat you some good food after school. Are you happy now?"

I laughed. It was so hard to stay mad with your bestfriend. Especially with Suzy, sometimes she acted so childish that could made you laughed.

"Hahahaha its okay, Suzy. I'm just not in a good mood today. Plus, i have plans after school today." I said. "Ohhhh are you going to a date with Joongki? Wow cool!" She said while clapping her hands. Taeyeon gave me a knowing look.

Taeyeon was my good listener. I told her everything, especially about love. She would listened to me and told me what to do. Suzy would not understand all of this. She was the good mood lifter, i guess.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

After school ended, i waited for Joongki at the parking lot. I can't believed that i was the one who were waiting although he was the one who asked me to meet.

After 10 minutes of waiting, i finally saw him. He ran towards me after he saw me. I gave him an annoyed look and he said, "Ok i'm so sorry i'm late, the basketball team needs me."

"I don't care." I said while looking at the ground. He sighed and said, "I should be the one who are angry right now. Why are you avoiding me for the whole school holiday? Why are you not answering your phone? Why are you not in your home everytime i go to your house? Why are you acting like this, Sandara. I love you....."

"No you're not." I said.

"Yes, i do. I need an answer." He said as he put both his hands on my shoulders. I snapped away his hands.

"You already know the answer, why bother asking me?" I said.

"Wait, is this because of last year's prom night?" He asked. I didn't wanted to answer. After 5 seconds, he said, "Gosh, Sandara Park! I was just pissed off when you didn't came although you said you were coming. That's why....."

"That's why you kiss Song Hye Kyo? What a great excuse! Are you having a great time? Did she asked you out after that?" I said and i hate myself right now. I hate when i'm acting like the other girlfriends when they find out that their boyfriends cheated.

I hate for being like one of the girlfriends. But i can't take it anymore. I'm so angry with him.

"Sandara Park! It was just only a kiss!" He said while rubbing her hair, roughly. I stared at him, disbelief. After a moment, i said, "It was just only a kiss? Wow. So easy. I wonder what you think about our relationship? This relationship is just only a relationship?"

He didn't said anything. I knew i was right. He never thought our relationship was serious. I knew some people will thought that it was ridiculous to have a serious relationship on high school. But i seriously believed that our relationship will never ended; we will get married one day.

But now, when i finally knew that he didn't thought our relationship was serious, i think it is true that there is no serious relationship on high school. I hate myself for being overconfident.

"Song Joongki, you were the first boy
that i loved and i think you will be the last one. I'm so sick with love and it was all because of you. However, i was never ever going to regret for loving you back then because you thought me a good lesson; love doesn't hurt, expectations do."

I walked away while i'm telling myself that it was stupid to cry.

Suddenly, i remembered something. I turned back and looked at him. I saw his face changed. He was sad before but now his face was full of hopes.

"Song Joongki, please stop being a sweet-talker guy. Please said that you love someone only if you really mean it." I said and walked away before he could said anything.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Before i closed my eyes that day, i received a text from Joongki.

'I know a boy should not treat a girl like how i treat you. Ok i'm really sorry for giving you false hope and i know sorry isn't enough. But..... we can still be friends now, right? '

'Sure.'

CHECK OUT MY NEXT STORY:
POV: YOU'RE THE PLANT IN YG BUILDING