CHAPTER SEVEN

One week later.

The event will be held next week. Jiyong and i were almost ready. We had already picked our song last week and we've been practicing for almost everyday.

That night, when i was almost wanted to go to bed, Jiyong called me. I quickly answered,

"Hey."

"Hey, Dara."

"You didn't sound very well. Are you okay?"

"Well....ummmm...i have a fever."

"Oh god! Jiyong, i'm so worry right now. Don't come to school tomorrow! And we don't need to practice tomorrow as well."

"That's why i call you."

"You should rest now, Jiyong. Night-night."

"Hm okay. Night-night."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

This was the first time i took the bus to school since i've becoming Kwon Ji Yong's girlfriend. After i reached school, i quickly went to my locker and that was went i saw Donghae walked towards me.

Without looking at him, i said, "What do you want?" He said, "So you're with Jiyong now, eh?" I rolled my eyes and turned to face him as i said, "You're already know the answer."

Before i could walked away, he grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the locker. I was so shocked and said, "What are you doing, Lee Donghae?"

He smirked and said, "I love you, Sandara Park. I love you since freshman year but you ignored me. Even since you broke up with Joongki you still didn't love me. Why Dara?"

I glared at him as i struggled to get out of him. He pushed me harder and i said, "This is why i will never ever love you Lee Donghae! What the hell are you thinking now?"

He sighed before he said, "Can you just love me?" Before i could say anything, he kissed me. I was so startled and i accidentally kissed him back for two seconds before i realized it and pulled away.

Suddenly, i heard someone called my my name, "Dara....." And i saw him, Kwon Ji Yong. He looked so pale.....and hurt. I was so shocked and guilty at the same time.

"Jiyong...." I said but he walked away. I know it was already too late. I looked at Donghae with an angry look and said, "Good job, Lee Donghae, good job. You must be soooo happy right now. Dope action, congrats!"

I ran and i could felt tears falling down on my cheeks. I went to the rooftop and as expected he was there, at the bench. I approaced him and said, "Jiyong......"

He didn't looked back. He said, "I saw everything, Sandara Park." I quickly said, "No you didn't saw everything! If you saw everything you would know what had actually happened!"

"I didn't need to watch everything! I saw you kissed him back! And that's it!" He said and stood, still didn't looked at me.

"It's complicated, you don't understand......" I said. He looked at me and said, "I thought we understand each other. But i'm wrong." He walked and stood beside me.

"As i woke up this morning my fever is getting worst. But i still wanted to come to school, to see you. And now i'm regretting it." He said as he walked away.

I cried.

It was so hurt.

It was my fault.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"This is sucks! You guys date for barely one week." Taeyeon said at lunch. I said, "It was my fault, Taeyeon." Taeyeon patted my shoulder as she said, "No, it was Lee Donghae's fault."

"Taeyeon! You don't make me feel better at all! It was 100% my fault, i kissed him back!" I screamed and cried. I knew that i looked like crazy right now, but i didn't even care.

Suzy looked at me and said, "I actually had a good news but i feel guilty to tell it." I looked at her and smile, "No, go ahead. What?" She smiled and said, "Lee Min Ho invited me to the event!"

"Well, that's great, Suzy!" Taeyeon said. She sighed before she said again, "Ugh so i'm the only one who doesn't have a partner." I quickly said, "You can go with me, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon looked at me, disbelief, "You will go with Jiyong right? Dara, you guys will be okay before the event." I smiled painfully before i said, "No, it's over, Taeyeon. It is seriously over."

Before she could say anything, suddenly Byun Baekhyun, the school baseball player approaced our desk and said, "Kim Taeyeon, will you go to the event with me?"

Taeyeon was so shocked. She quickly looked at me and i said, "You've been waiting for someone to ask you, right? Go on." She looked at me with guilty. I laughed a little and said, "It's okay, Taeyeon. Really."

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she said, "Yes, Byun Baekhyun."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

He didn't came to school the next day. So does the day after. I was getting worried. After school that day, i went to his house. I've been to his house once before to practice.

I knocked the door and after five seconds her aunt opened the door and said, "Oh, Sandara Park! What brings you here?"

"Hello, Mrs. Choi! Is Kwon Jiyong here?" I said. She looked at me, shocked. She said, "You don't know? Kwon Jiyong is currently in the hospital since three days ago."

I was so shocked. I quickly said, "Wait, what? Why?" Mrs. Choi sighed before she said, "I can't believe that he didn't say anything to you. And i do not want to tell you either because i believe he has his own reason why he didn't tell you."

I quickly said, "Is it serious?" Mrs. Choi said, "Yeah, what if i bring you to the hospital?" I said, "Sure, thank you Mrs. Choi."