CHAPTER SIXTEEN

school will start soon so i'll not update this story as often as before. but i'll still try to update, at least one chapter for one week. i'll not suddenly dissapear, so don't worry ^^

writing this while listening to gd's new album 🔥

Saturday morning. I woke up at 11 a.m. I have nothing to do today so i guessed i will stay home. I arrived home at 3 a.m yesterday.

I went downstairs and saw Durami watching TV. As soon as she saw me, she said, "What you gonna do today, unnie?" I sat besides her and said, "Nothing, i guess. Why?"

"Well, actually, yesterday at school Kiko told me that she missed you. What if you meet her today?" She said.

Kiko Mizuhara was Donghae's dongsaeng. We were so close back then, she was one year younger than me. We used to be bestfriends but ever since Donghae and i hated each other, Kiko and i stopped being friends.

I do missed her, a lot.

"She also said that she will transfer to your school this month." Durami said. I was so shocked so i asked her, "Why?"

"I don't know? She said that it will be easier for her to go to the same school as Donghae. I don't know if it is really her reason." She said while turning off the tv.

I looked at her and said, "Okay, tell her to meet me at the mall at 3 p.m. Wait at the Big Apple."

~~~~~~~~

When i entered the Big Apple, i saw her. She looked really different compared to the last time we met; prettier and taller.

I walked towards her when she saw me. Her eyes went big when she saw me. We hugged each other. I really, really missed her. I wanted to cry so hard.

"Dara, i really missed you. How are you?" She asked. Even though she was younger than me, she didn't call my unnie and i was fine with it.

"I missed you too. I'm fine. How are you?" I asked. She gave me a cup of hot chocolate. I was touched because she still remember my favourite drink.

"I'm fine, too. Did Durami already told you that i'll transfer to your school this month?"

"Yes and why? I thought you're popular at your current school."

"Hahaha doesn't matter. I'll still be popular at your school."

I laughed. Same old Kiko.

She continued, "Freshman year at my school sucks. Freshman cannot go to any parties or prom. Sucks right?"

"Unbelievable. Are you serious? I actually heard about this before but i thought it was just a rumor."

"I know right. If i know about this, i'll not go to this school. I went there because i don't want to go to the sams school with my brother, but i guess i have no choice now."

"So will you ride the bus to school or.....?"

"Yes. Duh. I have no choice. You ride the bus too, right?"

"Sometimes. When....."

"Oh wait, i forgot that you have a boyfriend now. Jiyong right?"

Did she just called Jiyong, "Jiyong" ?

"Yes and do you know him?"

"Yes. Well, i just happened to know him. That's all."

"Oh, okay then."

~~~~~~~

My mom asked me to invite jiyong for dinner tonight.

He arrived at my house at 6.30 p.m. We were headed to my room when my mom jokingly shouted, "Keep the door open!" I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see it.

We both laid at my bed. He played with my hair and said, "Hey, let's go somewhere tomorrow." I asked, "Where?"

"I don't know? Anywhere? Do you have any idea?" He asked. I quickly said, "I don't know either and actually, i'm planning to stay home tomorrow. There are a lot of movies that i need to watch."

"So let's watch the movies together?" He asked. He still playing with my hair. I asked, "I thought you hate watching movies?"

He grinned and said, "Not anymore." I stood up suddenly and asked, "Jiyong, just now i met Donghae's dongsaeng,  Kiko. She said she knows you. Do you know her?"

He looked shocked as i said this. He hesitated before answered, "Kiko? I don't know......maybe she added me on facebook or something. I don't know her."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He quickly said, "Yes, Dara. What are you worried about? You're the only girl in my heart." I said, "Well, i didn't said anything about you like her or not."

"But you thought about it right? You doubt my answer. Gosh, Sandara Park." He said while rubbing his face. Before i could say anything, i heard my mom called us from downstairs, "Dinner's ready!"

We went downstairs silently.

We didn't even talk during dinner.

Before he went home, he said, "I don't think i'll go to your house tomorrow. You're right, i hate movies."

I don't even know why we fought.

But i believe he hid something from me. About he and Kiko.