CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The event #1

Jiyong just texted me saying that he will go the the event. I was so excited. The event will start at 9 p.m but he will pick me up at 7 p.m because he wanted to take me for dinner.

m because he wanted to take me for dinner

Durami did my makeup. She insisted on getting my hair done at a hair salon but i didn't want. I dislike how my hair will turn out and when i looked at the mirror, i couldn't recognize myself because i looked different.

I had a problem on choosing the suitable shoes. This was because i didn't own any heels because i prefered wearing sneakers.

Durami offered to let me borrowed her heels ( she has tons of heels ) but i didn't want to wear heels especially because of i need to be on the stage. What if i will fall or anything?

I knew for the fact that i'll look ugly if i wear sneakers but i don't care. I wore my black boots that had not-really-high heels on it. It was not that bad.

Jiyong arrived at my house at 6:55 p

Jiyong arrived at my house at 6:55 p.m. We went to Cornerstone Park Hyatt. After we ordered our food, he said, "You look pretty, Dara."

I smiled and said, "Ok this is the 6 times you said i'm pretty today." He laughed while rubbing his neck. He was nervous.

I said, "So how was your dad? And how was your treatment today? What did the doctor say?"

"Well, my dad didn't really mad at me today. He apologize for what had happened and so on. I went to the hospital with him. The doctor said that i was okay, nothing serious." He said.

"Glad everything is okay now." I said. Suddenly, Jiyong said, "Dara, close your eyes." I asked, confused, "Why?"
"Just, close your eyes, Dara." He said.

So i closed my eyes.

I heard he stood up from his seat and walked.

He stopped behind me.

He put something at my neck.

My hair was in a updos so there was no problem for him to put the thing at ny neck.

A necklace?

"Okay, open up your eyes." He said as he walked back to his seat. I opened my eyes and looked at the 'thing' that he put at my neck.

Gold necklace.

With a heart locket on it.

"I LOVE IT! THANK YOU, JIYONG, THANK YOU!" I screamed. I didn't care with those people who staring at us.

I walked to his sit and hugged him. "Thank you!!" He looked pleased. He said, "You're welcome, Dara. Well, i gave you this because i feel bad if i didn't give anything to you. After all, it's not a prom where i need to give you corsage."

It was already 8.30 p.m when we leave the restaurant. We arrived at 8.45 p.m and as expected, it was so hard to find a place to park the car.

Jiyong stopped the car in front of the school's gate and said, "I'll find a place to park this car first, wait for me in there."

I hesitated and said, "Are you sure?" He nodded and smiled. I said, "Okay just call me if anything happens."

I wondered around the front gate. I wanted to wait for Jiyong there. I wanted to go in with him. Suddenly, i saw Joongki walking alone.

I wanted to go away when i remembered what Joohyuk said to me. So, i just stood there, waiting for him to approach me first.

"Hey, Dara." He said. He looked so damn handsome in a suit. I said, "Hey, Joongki."

"So you come alone? Where is Jiyong?" He asked. I quickly said, "No, come with Jiyong, obviously hehe. He is searching for a place to park his car. How about you? You come alone?"

"Well, i was supposed to come with a sophomore but then she rejected me this afternoon. So here i am. Alone." He laughed awkwardly.

I said, "Don't worry, there are bunch of single girls in there." He just smiled. I saw Jiyong ran towards me. He approached me and kissed my. At the mouth. He said, Sorry for making you wait for me, baby."

I knew he did all this so that Joongki was jealous. I looked at Joongki but his face looked calm, "Hey, Jiyong. You guys look incredible together."

"Hey, thank you bro." He said. Then, Jiyong and i walked in together. Joongki still at the gate, waiting for single girls.

"Did you kissed me like that because you wanted to make Joongki jealous?" I asked. He quickly said, "No! Yeah, sort of. I just wanted to show him how worth it are you. I couldn't forget what he had done to you."

I just smiled at put my head on his shoulder.