CHAPTER NINE!!

That morning, i get off the bus and as i walked to the school, i felt someone put his/her arm around my waist. I turned back so fast i accidentally hit my elbow on the person's head.

"Ow, Sandara Park!" The person said while rubbing his head (i knew it was a 'his' because the voice sounds like a boy........and......familiar)

Wait.

"Kwon Ji Yong?" I shouted. He looked up at me and smile, but still rubbing his head. I was so happy i lifted him, not that high, like a child. I was shocked too that i could lifted him, maybe the combination of happy and love can give you superpower or something.

I put him down and rubbing his head while kept repeating "I'm sorry.....i'm sorry....i'm sorryyyy.....i don't know it was you."

He laughed and we hugged. He patted my head and said, "No, it's okay. It was my fault. But why are you so happy? We just met each other yesterday. Do you already miss me?"

"Do you?" I asked, back.

"Well, i do." He put his both palms on my cheeks. His palms were warm, i love it. I hugged him again and said, "Of course i miss you. So much. Are you really doing fine now? Had you eat your medicine before you go to school today?"

"Yes, grandma. I had already take my medicine." I hit his shoulder as he laughed. I started being serious, "Promise to me, you'll never be sick again."

He hesitated for a while. "Ummmm..... i can't promise this kind of thing. It is all God's plan." Which is logic. I said, "Okay, how about you promise to me to tell me everytime you sick and promise to take care of your health?"

"Promise." He smiled before he said, "You should promise to. You can also be sick, like, anytime." I smiled and nodded, "I promise."

~~~~~~~~

Jiyong didn't joined us at lunch that day because he needs to see the principal. Our school principal was a caring guy, everyone in the school loves him. If anyone had not been to school with a reason like Jiyong, he will ask the person to meet him and gave the person some useful advices such as to take care of the health and so on.

Our lunch table fulled with people now, which made me happy. On freshman year, there were only three of us (Taeyeon, Suzy and me) but sometimes some random guys will sat with us to flirt. Then, on sophomore year Joohyuk and Joongki joined us.

Now, on junior year, Baekhyun, Min ho, Sungkyung and Jiyong joined us. Joongki didn't sit with us anymore.

Suzy said, "Girls, let's shop for our dresses for the event after school today." Sungkyung looked at Joohyuk. Joohyuk gave an approving smile.

Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun, and Baekhyun gave her a thumbs up. Min ho continued eating, because i was sure she has already told him.

Everyone was looking at me now, even the boys, waiting for my answer. I laughed a little and said, "I can't go. Jiyong and i really need to practice."

Taeyeon looked at me suprised, "You didn't tell me that you are getting back together again with Jiyong!" Suzy made a weird look and said, "Dara called me last night, didn't she call you too?"

"Wait, when did Dara and Jiyong broke up?" said Baekhyun. I ignored him and said to Taeyeon, "I did call you last night, but your line was busy. I know you were talking with Baekhyun on the phone so i didn't bother calling back."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said, "Okay, fine. It's my fault. Let's forget about this. But, wow, girl. Congrats for getting back with him." I laughed and she laughed with me.

I said to Baekhyun, "Poor you, need to deal with this girl for the rest of your life." Taeyeon hit me hard at my shoulder but i didn't care at all. Baekhyun laughed and kiss Taeyeon's cheek which made us shocked.

Suzy looked at Min ho who was still eating. She said, "Can you stop eating and focus on us, me for a while?" Min ho looked at her, grinning and continue eating. Suzy sighed and we all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to History class with Joohyuk. We were silent for the entire walk. I knew he had something to say. As we reached the class, he stopped at the doorway. I stopped to. He cleared his throat and said, "Dara, you're really over with Joongki, right?"

"Yes" i answered, without looking at him. He continued, "Well, actually, when you guys broke up, i do believe that you guys will get back together again and......."

"Please, Joohyuk. Straight to the point." I said, fiercely. He said, "I know you have a boyfriend now, but i hope you can checked on Joongki sometimes. He has not been himself lately. I think he has a problem."

I quickly said, "Doesn't he have bunch of girls around him? He can just talked to one of them." Actually, i knew what Joohyuk was talking about.

Joongki's family sucks. They didn't care about him at all. Joongki has been talking to me about all of his problem back then. He was comfortable to share his problem, to me. Only me.

I think Joohyuk can read my mind because as he stepped to the classroom, he said, "You know, you can just be his listener. Doesn't mean that you need to be his girlfriend to be his listener. And you didn't love him anymore, so don't worry about your heart being broken because of him."

It's not my heart that i was worried about, i was worried about the heart of the guy that i love.