CHAPTER TWO

"How was your talked with Joongki yesterday, Dara?" Suzy asked as we, including Taeyeon, heading to music class. "We broke up. It was my decision." I said.

"Wow, hmmm.. are you okay? You guys dated for about 1 year and a half." She asked while looking at me with her sad eyes. I giggled a little and said, "Yeah, i'm okay. I didn't cry at all. In fact, 1 year and a half was not that long."

"Are you sure that you're okay? You know you can talk to me, right?" Taeyeon said, thoughtfully. "Of course i'm okay! I'm the one who made the decision." I said. Actually, i felt quite bad for making the decision but my reason was understandable.

"If you said so." Taeyeon said. As we entered the class, Mrs.Han was already there even though the school bell doesn't ring yet. She glared at us and Taeyeon said, "We're sorry, Mrs.Han." To be honest, i was not really sorry because we were not that late. Duh.

She just told us to sit. As usual, we sat at the back of the class. And then i saw him. Kwon Ji Yong. He was in the school band since freshman year. Sadly, the band disbanded last year because the school can't support their expenditure.

I whispered to Taeyeon, 'Do you see the boy over there? He is Kwon Ji Yong, right? I thought the whole band transfer to another school that can support them? '

'Omg it's him! I heard about that too! Since the first day of school i didn't even saw any of the band members so i think the rumour is true. But maybe he is the only one who didn't transfered?' said Taeyeon.

'But i think it's impossible if he didn't transfered. He was the leader of the band and.......'  before i could finished my words, i caught him looking at me. I was so startled. Suddenly, Mrs.Han yelled, "Taeyeon, Sandara, stop talking!"

He turned to look at Mrs.Han. Taeyeon said, "We're sorry!" Suzy shouldered me and said, "Do you guys badmouthed me! Gosh!"

Mrs.Han yelled again, "Suzy!" After Mrs.Han looked away, Suzy rolled her eyes.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Suzy, Taeyeon and me were having our lunch when suddenly Nam Joohyuk approached our table. He was a friend of Joongki and they both usually sat at our table at lunch. I should told Joongki that it was okay to sit here like always. We were both agreed to be friends after all.

"Why did you broke up with Joongki? Gosh he was so freaking sad about it." Joohyuk said with a serious face. I never thought that Joongki would be sad because he was so hot. I was sure that he will have a girlfriend as soon as we broke up.

"Because i trust him too much." I said, calmly. He asked, "Was it because of the Song Hye Kyo thing? Gosh i didn't know that you took it so serious."

"I don't understand with boys. Is there anything that you guys think it is serious?" I said. Before Joohyuk can said anything, Suzy asked Taeyeon, "Hey, i didn't forgot about what happened at music class today. Were you and Dara badmouthed me?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said, "No Suzy! We were talking about Kwon Ji Yong. Did you saw him at class?" Suzy shocked and said, "Wait, seriously? Ugh i was so busy staring at Jongsuk so i didn't even realized he was in the class."

"Do you still have a crush on him? Duh he's a player." I said. Suzy ignored me. Joohyuk asked Taeyeon, "I thought he and the other band members transfered to another school?"

"Yes, me too! I wonder why he staying at this school even though i believe that he wants to start over his band at different school." Taeyeon said.

We talked until the bell rang. My next class was English. Usually, i sat besides Joongki because both Taeyeon and Suzy didn't took English class. But today i didn't know whether to sit besides him? Or should i sit somewhere else?

Although we both agreed to be friends but surely things will be awkward for both of us to sit together, without Taeyeon, Suzy or even Joohyuk. So as i entered the class, i sat behind him. He didn't turned around to ask and i was quite relieved.

Suddenly, the class monitor announced that Mr.Kim will be late. Everyone was happy, accept for me. So what am i supposed to do now? Just sit and wait? Or talk to Joongki?

While i was busied thinking, suddenly Lee Donghae stood between me and Joongki and said, "It is so obvious that you two were already broke up. So who dumped who?"

Joongki turned to face him and said, "Shut up, Donghae." Donghae said, "Ok so i believe that Sandara Park was the
one who dumped Song Joongki."

We were both silent. Donghae and Joongki used to be friends back then. Before i dated Joongki, Donghae and Joongki were both actually had a crush on me. They confessed at me at the same time and i chose Joongki over Donghae. Donghae was quite mad. He didn't talked to Joongki after that.

That was childish but i thought about it a lot. I would have done the same thing if its happen to me. Although Donghae was more handsome than Joongki, but i liked Joongki more because of his personality.

Donghae sat besides me and said, "So, can we date now? You're single, right? " I glanced at him and answered, "No and yes." He stared at me. I sighed and said, "No, i don't want to date you and yes, i'm single."

Before he could said anything, Mr.Kim entered the classroom and started today's lesson.