CHAPTER EIGHT

After a 15 minutes journey, finally we reached the hospital. I followed Mrs.Choi as we entered the hospital. We stood in front of Jiyong's room.

Before Mrs.Choi opened the door, i quickly said, "I think you should meet him first and tell him that i'm here. I will come in if he wants to meet me." Mrs.Choi smiled and said, "Alright." and she entered the room alone.

I sat at the chair in front of the room. I was thinking what should i said to him. Is it ok to bring up about Lee Donghae?

After 10 minutes of waiting, Mrs.Choi came out from the room. She looked at me and nodded. I stood and entered the room. And i saw him, laying on the bed. He looked so pale. He didn't looked at me.

I sat carefully at the chair besides his bed. We didn't said anything. I sighed and said, "Are you okay? How do you feel?" He said, "What do you care?"

"Jiyong, can you at least listen to my explanation first?" He didn't answered. I took a deep breathe before i said, "As you know, before i date you i dated Song Joongki. Before i dated Song Joongki, Lee Donghae actually loved me and had confessed his feelings to me."

I stopped and looked at him. Still no respond. I continued, "But i choose Joongki istead. After i broke up with Joongki, he asked me to be my boyfriend. But i didn't accept. And he felt angry because i choose another guy, which is you, over him for the second time."

"Why did you reject him for the second time?" Jiyong asked, finally. His voice sounded so husky. I quickly said, "Actually, after i broke up with Song Joongki i didn't want to date anymore. But i date you, Jiyong. Because i love you. Stop making me like this."

"How can i believe this? I saw you kissed him!" He said and looked at me with a hurt look. The same look as when he saw Lee Donghae kissed me.

"I admitted it was my fault. He kissed me first! And i admitted that i was crazy for kissing him back, even though it was only for like two seconds. But do you know why i stopped kissed him? Because i thought about you. You don't know how i feel so guitly for my two seconds mistake!" I said. I wanted to cry.

"But you forgot about me for two seconds! Don't you know that i thought about you every single second?" He said. I quickly said, "I'm sorry, i'm truly sorry. It was my fault. I know it."

And i cried.

Jiyong said with a shaky voice, "Dara....."

I stood and climbed his bed. Tears falling down my cheeks; so did him. I hugged him so tightly. We didn't said anything, we stayed like that for about 10 minutes.

"I hope we don't fight after this." He said. I nodded. After a moment, i finally realized that i was at the hospital and Jiyong was actually sick. I quickly stood and shouted, "Wait! Jiyong! Are you okay? What happen to you actually?"

He laughed a little. I quickly said, "This is not the time to laugh!" He looked at me and said, "You should calm down a little. Come, lay beside me. Trust me, this is not that serious."

I carefully laid beside him. He stroked my hair and said, "After my mom died, i was a little bit depressed. I found it was so hard for me to sleep every night so i decided to took some sleeping pills. At that time, i didn't knew that sleeping pills had side effects such as the thing that i always faced, sleep walking."

He continued, "It is not a normal sleep walking. The feeling is like when you're drunk, even though i didn't know how being drunk feels because i still illegal to drink." We laughed a little.

He continued again, "So i will feel dizzy after i wake up and that morning i will finally remember what had happened last night. There are times when my head hurts a lot. And this are one of the times."

I asked, "You still take the sleeping pills? Are you still depressed with your mom's dead?" He said, "No, but i am used to sleep by taking sleeping pills. Btw my dad didn't know about this."

"Should you tell your dad?" I asked as i looked at him. He looked at me back and said, "I just didn't want to make him worried. It's crazy to imagine he drive or take a flight from Jeju to Seoul just to see me at hospital. Plus, i can actually recover. I have already reduce the amount of time i take sleeping pills."

"When will you go to school again? And btw the event is three days from now. I didn't mind if we didn't perform. I understand your condition." He shook his head and said, "I will check out from this hospital tomorrow. But i will try to check out this midnight so i can go to school and practice."

"Are you sure, Jiyong?" I said. He smiled and said, "Yes, i'm sure."