CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

The next day, as soon as I arrived at school, I headed to my locker. Usually, I prefer heading to the school cafeteria first because if I went to my locker around this time, I knew I'll met Donghae.

But I really wanted to meet him today.

So I pretended arranging my books; I took out and put in the books over and over again until I felt someone behind me.

I turned around, knowing that it was Donghae. But I was wrong. It was not Donghae. It was Jiyong. We were standing so close that I felt so nervous.

"What.....what....do you...want?" I asked without looking at him. I was so annoyed with him until I feel like I couldn't look into his eyes anymore.

"We need to talk." He said. Before I could say anything, he had already grab my wrist and we ran together.

When we were running towards the parking lot, I tried to let go my hand but of course, he was stronger than me. I tried to let go again and finally, he let go of my hand.

I inhaled and exhaled a few times before I said, "Where do you want to take me to? Do you want to kidnap me?"

He smirked and said, "Kidnap? Funny, Dara. I'm your boyfriend." I quickly said, "Boyfriend? Funny, Jiyong."

He sighed and said, "Dara, i want to explain everything to you. About Kiko. So let's go somewhere else, place where we can talk."

I didn't say anything. Suddenly, he laughed. He said, "Don't tell me that you're afraid of skipping classes? Come on, Dara. We will be back after recess."

"No, i'm not afraid at all. I can even skip all my classes for today; I don't mind." I said. He laughed again and said, "I have known you for years, Sandara Park. You can't lie to me."

                              ~~~~~~

We arrived at Starbucks around 8 a.m. The school has started. My first period was History and we supposed to do some projects with our teammates. I hope they were doing well without me.

"Stop thinking about school. Or we can just go to school now, if you don't want to hear my explanation." He said with a serious look.

I just remembered the reason we were here. I need to hear his explanation. I need to know what had happened. I stared at him and said, "Okay, so now, explain. Please, please. Don't lie to me. PLEASE."

"I already talked to Kiko about this and she was okay for me to tell the truth to you." He said. I nodded and said, "So you have her number."

"Stop judging me. Let me explain first." He said. I didn't say anything after that.

"She was my ex girlfriend. We were together for the whole middle school. But, she was not just my ex girlfriend. She was my first love. I was her first love, too. I know this sounds crazy since we were both too young to know what love is."

"But I believe that I was really in love with her back then. And so do her. We are just couldn't forget each other....wait look, I already forgot about her but she still love me."

I have been friends with Kiko since we were young but i never knew that she had a boyfriend.

I sighed, "I can't believe if you had already really forgot about her. I just can't trust you anymore. I'm just....too tired."

He quickly said, "Wait, Sandara Park. I really do forgot about her. You still remember that I said to you that I love you since freshman year right?"

"I do remember but i can't trust you." I said. I was about to get up when he says, "I remember the first day I saw you."

He cleared his throat and said, "It was the third week of March. I saw you at the hallway. You were wearing a blue sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. I admired your grey sneakers. You were carrying a brown totebag.

I was shocked that he remembered everything. I can't even remember my outfit on that day but I still remember that blue sweatshirt; I really love that sweatshirt."

He continued, "You were alone and looking around, probably searching for someone. And when you saw the person you were looking for, you approached him. Yes, it was Song Joongki."

"Jiyong, wait. I appreciate that you remember all those things. I felt touched." I said. He smiled. I continued, "....But I need more explanation about what had happened between you and Kiko."

"Like why did you didn't tell me that she was your ex girlfriend? I don't understand." I said. He said, "Well,....because I don't want to remember her. I have you now."

I smiled. Even though I still felt a little bit suspicious towards him but I just ignored that feeling.

"So are we okay now?" He said. I nodded and hugged him.

"Its 30 minutes before recess. Do you want to go back to school now?"

"Let's just stay like this for a few minutes."