CHAPTER TWENTY

It was recess and as usual, I headed to the cafeteria. As I arrived at our table, I saw Suzy; still crying. Min Ho was nowhere to be found.

Taeyeon patted her shoulder. I sat beside Suzy and said, "Go find him. Nothing will change if you only sit here, crying."

She nodded but still didn't move. Taeyeon looked annoyed so in the end, she forced Suzy to stand and they walked together out of the cafeteria to find Min Ho.

So now I'm sitting here all alone. Jiyong was not here because he said he need to meet Mr. Lee. Kiko was not here either because she still has something to do at the office.

I was eating when suddenly Donghae approached my table. He casually sat in front of me even though he saw how annoyed I look.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked. I answered, "Why do you care so much?" He smirked and said, "Ah, my sister is not here either! Don't you feel strange?"

"What do you mean? Jiyong is meeting Mr. Lee while Kiko still at the office." I said. He laughed and said, "Are you sure?" He stood and before he walked away, he said, "I have warned you before about Jiyong, right? Just, be careful."

I was still thinking about what Donghae has said when both Joohyuk and Sungkyung sat in front of me while carrying their food.

"Why you guys took so long to arrive? I'm so bored sitting alone here." I said, trying to forget about what Donghae said just now.

"Sorry." said Sungkyung. She was still not my close friend, but I can tell that she was kind and her apology was sincere.

"No, it's okay." I said. After a while, Joohyuk asked me, "Hey, Dara. What's with Jiyong and the new girl? What's her name again? Geko?"

"It's Kiko." I said, trying not to laugh. "They're just friends. Well, Kiko is Jiyong's ex girlfriend."

"Are you kidding me?" He shouted. He continued, "They seemed so close! I saw both of them walked together! And you didn't mind at all?"

"Oh, this morning Kiko asked us to walk her to the office when suddenly I saw Suzy was crying. So I told Jiyong to walk her to the office." I said calmly.

"What do you mean this morning? I saw they walked together when Sungkyung and I were on our way to the school cafeteria just now." He said.

I was shook. He continued, "Jiyong didn't tell you where did he go during recess?" I quickly said, "He said he need to meet Mr. Lee and Kiko said....."

"Dara! Mr. Lee didn't come to school today! I knew because he teach me Biology and I'm in the same class with Jiyong, remember?" He said.

I wanted to cry right now. Sungkyung said, "Sandara, I don't want to make things worse but the thing I wanted to say is a fact. He is cheating on you."

Before Joohyuk and Sungkyung could say anything, I already ran, out from the school cafeteria.

Tears were falling hard. I don't know where to find them. I headed to the gymnasium, the parking lot and some other places but I still didn't find them

Then I remembered one place; the rooftop. No way, the rooftop was like our private place. It was like our secret place to meet. No way he will take another girl with him to the rooftop.

While my heart kept denying that they will be at the rooftop, my foot were already climbing the stairs that headed to the rooftop.

I stood in front of the rooftop door. My hand were shaking as I reached for the door knob. I wiped my tears and opened the door.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jiyong's POV

After he kissed Kiko this morning

"So, we still love each other." Kiko said after we kissed. I smiled. I forgot everything about Sandara. The girl I love for all this time was Kiko, not Sandara.

"You know, I tried so hard to forget about you. I don't even wanted to remember you being my girlfriend. But, I just can't." I said.

She laughed and said, "I'm hard to resist, right?" I smiled.

I knew this was all wrong. I cheated to Sandara. But, I don't know. I guess it's true when people said that you'll never forget your first love.

Well, maybe, as long as Kiko and I keep our relationship as a secret, Sandara will not know.

I do felt guilty to Sandara but with Kiko beside me now, I don't even care about Sandara anymore.

"What about Sandara, Jiyong? Do you want to break up with her?" She asked.

Honestly, I don't know.

Sandara was still in my heart. I love her. But, Kiko was the one who came first to my life. I spent my half life with her.

I quickly changed the topic, "Let's meet during recess." She smiled the way I loved.

                           ~~~~~~~

There they were. Jiyong and Kiko, sitting together at the bench. Hugging each other.

So it was true.

They still love each other.

They both lied to me.

I trusted them but they betrayed me.

They even broke my promise.

I should have listened to my heart.

I should have forgotten about love after I broke up with Joongki.

I should not trust boys.

I should not trust anybody.

I didn't feel anything anymore. I didn't feel the tears that were falling like crazy. I didn't even feel my foot.

The bell has rang but I still stood there. Watching them stood up from the bench, turned around and shook to see me there.

Jiyong approached me. I couldn't move. I didn't feel my foot. I wanted to turned away but I couldn't.

Just then, I felt someone hold my arm and brought me downstairs.