CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The event #2

We entered the school hall together. The school hall looked so amazing; i couldn't believe that it was really our school hall.

Even though each walls were covered with black curtains, the hall didn't looked that dark. This was because there were colourful spotlights on each corner of the walls.

I spotted Taeyeon with Baekhyun, Suzy with Min Ho and Joohyuk with Sungkyung. There were all at different places. I didn't bothered approached any of them.

We spotted two empty seats at the corner of the hall. "Dara, sit here. I'll get you something to drink." He said. So i sat there, watching everyone.

I watched Jaesuk and Jihyo, the seniors, were getting ready on the stage. They were the MCs for the event, so i believe the event will be started in any minutes.

While i was waiting for Jiyong, i saw Joongki, with a girl. He saw me and we just exchanged smile. Suddenly i heard a voice besides me, "Are you all alone?"

I already knew who was it. Donghae. Without looking at him, i answered, "No, obviously i'm with my boyfriend." He laughed and sat besides me. "Hey, who told you to sit here? This is Jiyong's!"

He ignored me, "Why are you so confident about saying that he is your boyfriend? I mean, do you really believe him?"

I said, "Are you kidding me? Of course i believe him! Ahhhh you're jealous right? Donghae, move on. Accept the fact that i choose Jiyong over you."

He laughed even harder. I really wanted to punch his face right now. He said, "Don't be too confident, Dara." I said, "Lol what do you know about Jiyong?"

"You'll not believe me if i say it. Find out by yourself ~" and he walked away. I tried to ignore what he just said but i couldn't. Was Jiyong really hid anything from me?

Jiyong walked towards me and sat besides me, "I'm sorry i'm late. The people were crazy there." I smiled and took the drink, cherry coke. I said, "It's okay." I tried to focus on him and ignored what Donghae had told him.

Then, the event started. The first contest was dance battle. Taeyeon said Baekhyun will took part in this contest, so i looked foward for it.

There were lots of contests next. The singing contest will be the last one. I was so nervous. Jiyong looked calm, but i believed he was nervous as well.

It has already 11 p.m. when the singing contest began. The first contestant was IU, the freshman. Suzy said that she was the most beautiful girl among freshman, and now i understand why.

I really love her voice. Maybe she will win. I was getting nervous. Jiyong suddenly said to me, "Do you want to go out or something? You don't need to watch this because you looked nervous."

I shook my head and said, "No it's okay. I'm fine." The next contestant was Mino and Bobby; they called themselves as Mobb.

Our turn was next.

We were getting ready behind the stage. I might cry because i was so nervous. Jiyong kept comforting me.

And finally,

It was our turn.

We climbed up the stage together, holding hands.

We bowed and he said, "Hello everyone. I'm Jiyong and this is my girlfriend, Dara. Everyone knows me, right? I used to be on a school band. After our band disbanded, i didn't want to give up on chasing my dream to become a singer."

"So, i think it will be good if i chase the dream together with the girl i love, Dara." He looked at me and smiled. I said, "Okay so now, enjoy our performance."

                            ~~~~~~~

Taeyeon, "OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!"

Suzy, "I'M SO ENVY WITH BOTH OF YOU!"

Joohyuk, "WOW!" *thumbs up*

My friends approached us as soon as Jiyong and i climbed down the stage. I caught Joongki looked at me and mouthed, 'Good job!' I smiled.

As we went back to our seat, Jiyong gave me a high five and said, "We did it, Dara! We did it!"

"Yeah omg i couldn't believe we actually did it!!" I said.

There were 3 contestants after us. At 12 p.m, the event had successfully ended. The prize will be given on next Monday.

This was one of my favourite day ever.