CHAPTER NINETEEN

A week later

I was watching TV with Durami when suddenly I received a phone call from Kiko. I quickly ran to my room and answer the call.

"Hey, Kiko."

"Hey, Dara."

"........."

"Okay I know Jiyong has told you everything. No worries, Dara. Past is past. Jiyong and I are nothing now, we're not even friends. He have you now."

"I know. But, I don't know. I think both of you are still hiding something from me."

".......No, no, Dara."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah....."

"Okay...."

"Actually I call you because I want to inform you that I will transfer to your school tomorrow."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yes and I want to make sure that we're okay right? Please don't hold a grudge on me. Just forget the old story about Jiyong and I."

".....Yes, Kiko. We're okay. I trust both of you."

"Yay!"

"But I don't mind if you want to be friend with Jiyong. Because I'm with Jiyong 24/7 (haha) so you'll often meet him."

"You sure you don't mind?"

"Yeah, as long as I always there when you both meet. And, please delete his number. Jiyong has already deleted yours."

"No big deal. I'll delete it in front of you tomorrow."

"No, just...delete it after this. No need to delete in front of me what-so-ever. This is because I trust you."

"Yes, okay okay Sandara! I love you! You can trust me and remember, you need to trust Jiyong so that your relationship will last long!"

"Okay, please don't betray me."

"Okay girl."

"So find me at the school cafeteria when you arrived at school tomorrow."

"Okie."

~~~~~~~

"It's okay for you and Kiko to be friends. I don't mind." I said. Jiyong and I were sitting on our usual table at the school cafeteria.

"Yeah?" He said. He seemed happy which made me felt a little bit angry with him. 'You need to trust him." I warned myself.

I nodded. A few minutes later, I felt someone poke my shoulder. I turned and there she was, Kiko. She looked so pretty.

"Sandara!" She said. I caught her looking at Jiyong and they just smile to each other. I looked around the cafeteria and as expected, all eyes were on Kiko right now.

"People are staring at you." I whispered to her. She giggled and said, "I know, because I'm too pretty, right?" Jiyong laughed awkwardly.

"Hey, I need to go to the office first. You know, to do the register thing. Can you walk me there?" She asked. I quickly said, "Yeah, sure."

So the three of us walked together to the office. Suddenly, I saw Suzy crying at her locker. Her mascara was all over her face. I was so worried so without hesistated, I asked Jiyong to walk Kiko to the office.

"Suzy, what's wrong?" I asked. She hugged me and after a while, she said, "I'm so done with Min Ho. He don't even care about me at all!"

~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

POV - point of view

I walked Kiko to the office without Sandara. Some people were staring at me; they think I'm cheating on Sandara. But of course not. They just don't know the situation. I'm loyal.

Kiko suddenly asked, "So how are you doing?" I said, "Fine. How about you?" She smiled when I asked her this. Maybe she was glad that I cared about her.

"I'm fine, too." She answered. I always adored her voice. I wanted to hear her voice again. So I asked, "Actually, why do you transfer to this school?"

"Dara didn't tell you? I transfer because it's easier for me to go to school." She said. I smirked and said, "Are you sure that's the reason? 100% sure?"

She made a strange face and said, "Yes, that's the reason. What do you expect?" I laughed and said, "I thought you missed me."

"Jiyong! Even if I missed you, I don't want to tell you. Please, you have Dara now. She trust both of us." She said. I laughed even harder.

I said, "Since when did you become such a loyal friend? I mean, do you even care about her feelings? Stop pretending, I know you still love me."

"Stop it Jiyong!" She screamed. I said, "I'm just testing you, if you really a loyal friend. I'm glad that you didn't have any feelings toward me anymore, because as you said, I have Dara now. I don't need you."

She stopped suddenly. She looked so mad and suddenly I was so scared. I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "I'm sorry okay? I just want to test you. Plus, I don't think that you love me anymore."

She didn't move. I shook her shoulder and said, "Come on! Class will start in a few minutes. I don't want to be late."

I pulled her arm but she didn't move either. She cried and said, "Yes, I still love you. Even though you said harsh things to me, I'll always love you. I don't care if you need me or not."

Before I could say anything, she pushed me to the wall. We were standing so close.

That's when I smelled it; the perfume. I gave her that perfume a month before we broke up. I can't believe she still have it and even wore it.

And that's when I realize that she still love me. And, I still love her, too.

We kissed.

I'm not really satisfied with this chapter. Actually nowadays I'm lack of ideas. I'm not a professional writer. I'm sorry if my story becomes boring T.T