CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

I don't even care who pulled me downstairs. I just wanted to thank his or her for helping me. The person opened a door and without thinking, I entered the door and sat at the chair.

'This is a car.' I thought. Then I realize who was the owner of this car and who was the one who pulled me downstairs.

Lee Donghae.

He sat beside me. I wiped my tears and looked at him, "Thank you." He just nodded. He started the car and drove.

"Let's go somewhere. I know you don't care about school now." He said. I didn't say anything.

10 minutes later, we arrived at a hill. The hill was located near the river. People used to go here to picnic, but not anymore. Donghae wanted to go at the top of the hill but I refused. So we just sat along the river.

"Donghae, I don't understand you. Sometimes you're kind, sometimes you're not." I said. He smiled and said, "I'm always kind."

He continued, "Just want to ask, do you want to break up with him?" I shook my head. He looked shocked. He said, "Why?! Just, wow. I'm not saying this because I like you, which is I do, but, you need to break up with him."

"Don't tell this to anybody but....Jiyong has cancer." I said. He looked more shocked. "Wow, so many shocking news today. What else?"

I rolled my eyes. "I just want to be there with him, to help him against the cancer." Donghae put his face in his hands and said, "I can't believe you, you're so naive, Sandara Park."

"He cheated on you and you saw it with both of your eyes. You wanted to help him against his cancer? Dara, the only person that help him against his cancer is himself. What can you do to help him?"

"You left Joongki even though you knew he have family problems and he only have you to talk to." Donghae said. I glared at him and said, "Wow, your statements really hurt my feelings."

"Tell me which part of my statement is wrong." He asked. I silent. It was true. All the things he said just now was true.

I stood up all of the sudden and said to Donghae, "Bring me to school, now!"

                           ~~~~~~~

We arrived at school. I jumped out the car without closing the door. I ran towards the music class. I opened the door and the teacher, Mrs. Han looked shook.

"Dara! Where have you been? Class has started!" I ignored her. I went straight to Jiyong's table and said, "I need to talk to you."

He looked embarrased but I don't care. He lowered his voice and said, "Dara, calm down. I'm...." I shouted, "I SAID I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."

"YOUNG LADY! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?" Mrs. Han shouted but I don't care anymore.

I pulled his arm (I'm suddenly so strong) and went out the classroom. We ran to the parking lot. I said, "Just, stay quiet. Listen to everything I want to stay.

So he does stay quiet. I said, "Firstly, I remember when I told you that Joongki needs me to be his listener. You looked so worry that he might loves me again. But you still let me be his listener because you trust me. I'm so touched."

"So that's why I let you be friend with Kiko. I trusted you. But then both of you betrayed me. Next, you broke our promise. You said that you promised that you'll love me for the rest of your life but you broke your promise." (Chapter 10)

"You know that I don't want to be in a relationship anymore but I accepted you because I trusted you. I thought you were different from any other boys, but, I was wrong."

Tears were falling so hard. I didn't bother wiping it. I looked at him. He was looking at the ground so I couldn't tell if he was crying or not.

Suddenly, I saw his shoulder shaking hard. 'He's crying.' I thought. But I don't care anymore. My heart was so tired. I was so done with him.

"I know, it was all all my fault. I admitted that I can't forget my first love, even though I tried so hard. But, she came back to my life and it was hard for me."

"I love you, Dara. But, I don't know anymore. I'm so confused with my feelings right now. I love both of you and...." I stopped him.

I said, "You can't love both of us. Someone must walk away. So I'll be the one who walk away."

"Thank you for all the memories, I forgive everything you had done to me."

I started to walk away. He didn't try to stop me. Suddenly, I remember something. I turned back. He looked shocked.

I gave him a gold necklace. That was the necklace he gave me at the night of the event.

He took and just like that, we broke up.