0.0

"I have a boyfriend Calum."

"So what?"

"I love him, and I'm not gonna cheat on him." She said making him chuckle, as he walked towards her causing her to back up against a wall. "Oh please, you don't think I can fall for your little act, huh princess?"

"Don't call me that." She said not meaning it.

"Your little Christian boyfriend, isn't giving you what you want know is he?" He said biting his lower lip. "I bet you're one of those little slutty preachers daughters aren't you baby girl?" He said as she scoffed and pushed him.

"I don't know about girls where you come from, but I am not like that."

"I'm still not buying it. Come on angel, I know you want more. You want someone to fuck you, and not just any fuck. A fuck so good, it'll leave you wanting more, and more. I can give that to you. . . It'll be our little secret."

"I c-can't-"

"Don't worry," he said as he inched closer to her face. "I won't tell anyone. . ." He said untying the tie around his neck, before wrapping it around her neck and pulling her into his chest, making him gasp.

"Now, why don't you show daddy how bad you want his dick?"
Ariana, the daughter of Reverend Grande, unlike the stereotype of some preachers daughters, she is the sweetest, kindest and most loyal daughter any preacher could have. Straight A student, cheerleader, and she is dating the quarterback, Jack Darling, who's parents are also Christian.

Ariana and Jack have been dating for 2 years, and plan to get married and go to college together, until the new boy, Calum comes to town. His bad boy attitude gets him hated by boys but loved by the girls. All the girls, except for Ariana.

When the two get partnered up for a senior project, they soon start to get a little close. A little too close.

Based on the song Bad Things